Chapter 95 - Kick Butts in A Gown

"Then we would have to wait until you are dead."

As Sakina said that Seraphina's body got on high alert and Reginald came before her as if he became a shield of her. Both of them were expecting the three dragon assassins to make a move but they didn't. Instead Sakina asked Reginald, "Why are you protecting a wizard?"

Reginald didn't say a word as his hawk eyes drifted among his enemies in front of him. He was cautious and he concentrated on his senses. He knew Princess Seraphina couldn't see clearly in the dark but he could.

"You knew before anyone that Seraphina was a wizard. You can sense her powers, don't you?" Sakina asked again.

"I only follow my master's orders. Her being a wizard or not doesn't concern me." He simply answered as Sakina nodded.

"Then Master Valentine knew everything from the beginning?" As Sakina said this both Seraphina and Reginald became rigid because now they might think Master Valentine had some ulterior motives behind this as he never said anyone even if he knew about Seraphina being a wizard.

Reginald thought if they became a threat to Master Valentine then he would have to kill them here. He gripped his daggers tightly as his sharp senses told him his enemies weren't prepared to defend if he attacked them now. It might be a good opportunity.

"Calm yourself, Dragon boy." Sakina said, "We aren't here to kill Princess Seraphina."

"If you are here to kill Prince Demian, it might not be what my master wants, so either way you are my enemy." Reginald said as he vanished in the darkness and launched his attack before the three girls could react however, Seraphina came between their fight as Reginald stopped immediately.

All this time, Seraphina was hearing they wanted to kill Demian or Reginald wanted to kill the princesses but no one was caring enough to see that even if everyone ended up killing each other, the dark guild would win.

"Stop this in this instant!" Seraphina growled.

All of them could feel the wrath of her as if a boiler was there in the middle of them. She stood there stopping everyone and said with gritted teeth, "I don't care why all of you are here. All I care about is Demian. He is there captured by some dangerous guild and he is in pain."

All her frustration, anxiousness and fatigue streamed down from her eyes as she said, "Demian had been in pain ever since I came here. I am a wizard yet I feel hurt to see him like that. He has been suffering all alone, suppressing his inner dragon so he won't end up hurting others and you..." She spat at them angrily, "You don't care about him."

She looked at each one of them including Reginald who now stood like he was trying to get what she wanted to tell but failing to understand and the three girls hung their heads as Seraphina said, "All you care of the bunch of shitty orders from your masters. Have you ever tried to see beyond your masters' orders? Demian had been protecting everyone even if he was in pain or people trying to spread bad rumors of him. But he never complained. He did what was to be done. He did what he felt was right. His methods are harsh but he always protected everyone in his country regardless of race."

Seraphina looked at the dragon princesses, "He is alone and in pain and you are here to kill him in his weakened state. Shame on you and your sages. A person like him could never be a berserk dragon. And if he turns out to be one I will be the one who will kill him and will get killed by him."

Seraphina's determined eyes made the three princesses kneel before her as they spoke in unison, "As your command, your Highness..."

Seraphina was surprised as they kneeled because from their eyes, she was a wizard and Dragons don't kneel before wizards. But why...