✔LXXV - He was a Dragon and She was A Wizard

Master Valentine watched as Seraphina's demeanor had changed. She was very low a moment ago yet now after hearing him out she was back to herself.

The tale of the cursed prince had spread across that it reached her ears. It didn't create a problem with Seraphina but it could create a great havoc if Dragon land's people heard it.

However, there was another thing that Master Valentine needed to resolve before it became too late.

"Seraphina..." Master Valentine's voice became serious as he looked into her eyes. Her jade green eyes now had become bright and the cloud of sadness had long gone. She raised a brow and Valentine saw a little smile on her face.

"You do know that you have to go away after his transformation."

Seraphina's smile evaporated immediately as if she had forgotten about their deal. She might have swayed with the flow but it would not last long as there were rumours going on about her and before it became uncontrollable, she needed to go away otherwise, it would create a situation where their people would question them about their own rules.

"I-I know." Seraphina nodded her head stiffly but the frown was visible on her face.

"The Dragon Princes wound never accept a wizard in their family," Master Valentine said and it stung on Seraphina's skin like needles. Of course, how could she forget that they would never want to have a wizard in their castle. Demian would start to hate her.

She shuddered at the thought and her heart sank when Demian's face carved in hatred came into her mind. She looked at Master Valentine as she nodded.

"Remember not to get too attached with the Young Prince as it might hurt you later," Master Valentine said and Seraphina got the meaning. Of course, it hurt because she was too accustomed to having Demian around her but she could have been a bit careful. She bit her lips.

Should she say about Zenith's threats to Master Valentine? But both of them wanted her to go away. The only difference is Master Valentine wanted her to protect Demian until his transformation was done and Zenith wanted her to go away because she wanted to kill him.

Seraphina didn't mention Zenith and kept her head low as she almost scoffed at her situation. Zenith had threatened her with Celia and she had to stay here otherwise, Master Valentine would make things hard for her. She knew Master Valentine was a protective pillar that both Billard and Demian had and the only stairs Zenith had was Seraphina herself. That's why she wanted her to go.

It seemed there was no place for her anyway. Her father wanted her to go, now the dragons wanted her to go as well. She wanted to cry on Merlene's shoulders and go away to somewhere where no one would have a problem with her. But was there any place like that?

Besides, what would she do even if she stayed here? They were Royals and they had the power to dig up her real identity. And if Demian or Billard came to know about her, they would not have a second thought, would they?

"Don't worry, I will make sure there will be no harm to you and to Celia." Master Valentine assured her but did he know about Zenith? There was a threat in the castle for Celia and it was in the castle. Should she tell him?

"Okay." Seraphina mumbled weakly and nodded as Master Valentine said, "Alright... Now I shall go back to my work."

And Master Valentine left, leaving Seraphina in a hard situation.

*****

It had been two days and Seraphina hadn't heard anything from Demian. He didn't even come and she didn't go. And all this while her only companion was the window pane of her room where she had been spending her days. Watching the outside view despite she had no interest as her gaze stayed on the large tree. A nest was there where a mother was feeding her children and she just sat there and watched.