Chapter 105 - If she died, so would he

All of the dragons were baffled as the monster's wounds were filled and Seraphina was in it. Demian went toward the chest as fast as he could but the giant was defensive again.

As if Demian was losing his mind, he kept attacking it and unless he passed through its chest, he wouldn't stop. He was afraid that the clay would try to suck her dry and it made him more offensive. His claws were digging off the monster's defense. The other dragons were trying to save him when the giant tried to attack Demian.

Billard roared as if he was telling to get back but Demian couldn't hear or he wouldn't want to listen.

Billard went near and with his head, he pushed Demian away from the monster but Demian came back again.

However, before they could reach the giant, the monster stopped all of a sudden. His movements were still as his body shook from inside and Sakina ran toward the edge as Reginald went near. She jumped and hopped on Reginald's back as they flew away from it.

All of the dragon's could feel that something was happening to it as they backed away.

The giant cried and through his eyes, ears, nose and mouth a blue light was coming out. Soon the light turned into flames as it screamed in agony and the blue flames started to burn him from inside as it came out from his eyes, ears, nose and mouth.

The monster could not move and its scream died down as if someone had turned off its switch. Its belly started to grow big. Soon all of its body started to grow bigger and bigger and Prince Billard roared to tell everyone present there to step back.

The soil started to turn into solid clay and cracks appeared on it as it grew bigger. And a destructive sound resonated from it as it blew away from inside. The blue flames burned through the sky as the giant blasted to small pieces.

Slowly the whole body fell on the ground in larger to smaller clays and they noticed Zekalis's body was burning as well. The clay pipes which were attached to him were all burning with the flames thus the giant could not regenerate itself anymore.

Billard went toward his army and saw everyone moved farther as they saw the giant blasting away. He was glad they weren't injured unnecessarily. As he roared to his dragon men. All of them followed him including Reginald as they joined the army. All of them turned back to their human forms and they were all exhausted and wounded. Billard saw Demian going to the place where the giant's body fell.

Billard turned back to his human form as he ordered, "Go to Prince Demian and search for Princess Seraphina."

As Demian's Dragon form landed on the surface, he turned back to his human form but it wasn't the fourteen-years-old Demian anymore. His body had grown to an adult man who was the same height as Billard. He had short hair as he had in his child form with deep blue eyes but the boyish face he had all gone.

He saw Zekalis's body was burning in her blue flames but he was conscious. As he went near, Zekalis said with a laugh that pained him from his insides, "She is dead. Thus, I have won."

Demian's half naked body shook with anger and pain as he clenched his fists while the dragon army appeared behind him including Master Valentine and Prince Billard.

His pain of losing Seraphina could be felt from afar as Master Valentine froze and Prince Billard shouted once again, "Find Princess Seraphina now!"

Demian wanted to kill the man who laid down half dead along with the giant's clay boulders. He wanted to punch him, torture him but what for?

Seraphina was gone and he couldn't find her.