✔XLVII - I. Am. Sorry.

Seraphina was angry as she sat between a place where the crates were laid, under the shadow where no one could disturb her. She gritted her teeth but a layer of sadness gripped her. He thought she was cheating on him. She would never think that.

She was uneasy when Casian crossed the distance but he didn't make a move. If he had, she would have punched him in the gut. She leaned further to the darkness hiding from watchful eyes and soon tears poured out of her eyes as she recalled Demian's accusing words.

Sera in her life never had cried or never had been hurt this much but Demian's behaviour hurt her and she was furious about why she was affected by him. He was no one but a dragon prince whom she had to protect, that's all but it hurt to even think that way. She wanted more but what exactly did she want?

*****

Alonzo huffed as he was sad to see Prince Demian and Princess Seraphina fighting against each other. He went out to look for her after she dashed out of the compartment.

"What should I do with these children!" He said to himself almost feeling drained after he tried to make both of them get into a conversation. But both of them had anger dancing on their noses. How come this happened in his presence? Or more precisely, how come he let it happen!

He cursed under his breath and looked out on the deck if she had come here but there was no sign of her. Prince Demian might be rude and unforgiving but he cared deeply for Princess Seraphina as after he went out, he ordered Alonzo to go after her.

"Honestly, why don't you show her that you care for her!" He growled at himself asking Demian who wasn't present there. Of course, he would never raise his voice toward the young Prince.

He thought Master Valentine was perfect for them at handling. He always used their anger to manipulate them so they would eventually talk to each other-well, the conversation might not be a decent one but at least, they sort it out themselves.

As he was crossing a set of compartment doors, he saw a sailor come out of Prince Casian's door. His build was strong, however a bit lean and tall but it somehow seemed familiar. But what a sailor was doing in his chamber?

He took shelter as he hid himself in the shadows of the ship and tried to look out. As the sailor moved around his head to his surroundings, Alonzo's eyes widened.

That damn Casian! He cursed in his head and now all the dots connected in Alonzo's head. He waited until the sailor went out of the compartments and went to his room.

Alonzo didn't take long as his old feet took a speed. He needed to say everything to his Highness!

*****

Demian rested on the bed of the compartment, still furious at what he saw. He became so angry when he witnessed Casian get near her, it was an unforgettable sight! He gritted his teeth.

'I'll just stay away from you if that's what you want!' Sera's voice still lingered in his mind as his heart sank. He could feel the sadness in her voice but maybe that would be better.

The more he would stay away from her, the more her life would be safe. Wasn't that what he wanted? But again the flashes of memories came before his eyes where Casian was near her. Too near...

He sat up immediately. Damn it! He may want to save her but he never wants Casian to put his hands on her. She was his!

"Your Highness!" Alonzo called out from behind the door as Demian said, "Come in."

Alonzo came in a hurry and said between his breaths, almost crying, "Your Highness! P-Princess!"

Damian stood up immediately, his face decked with worry, "What is it, Alonzo? What happened to Seraphina?"