Ch 84 - The True Nature of The Flame Queen

Now that the defense minister had gone, it was only Prince Billard, the young Prince Demian, Princess Zenith, Master Valentine and Seraphina and also Celia.

Seraphina still could not see Demian in the eyes as Billard asked, "Now, tell us why did you come here? What is your purpose? And more than that, where is Princess Naomi?"

Seraphina tilted her head and looked into the golden eyes of the crown Prince as she nodded and began, "I had no purpose of coming here. It was unfortunate."

"Unfortunate?" Zenith asked and scoffed, "A wizard coming into the Dragon's land without anyone knowing could never be unfortunate. There must be a reason behind it."

The way Zenith said it hinted she was indeed there as a spy to harm the dragon nation however it was clear Zenith had known it before the Princess yet she pretended to be oblivious. She was a great actress. Seraphina wanted to disclose what Zenith had proposed to her but she knew they wouldn't believe her.

Master Valentine would believe her but in this situation even his hands were tied.

Seraphina looked at Zenith with angry gazes in which Billard sent her daggers from his eyes.

"If I had any purpose I would have done it months ago. I would not wait this long." Seraphina said standing in her ground clearly not intimidated by The Dragon Prince. Anyone would say that she was great at destroying and ruining everything but no one could say that she had ever thought of harming someone. All her life she had only saved people but it was unfortunate that her powers were destructive.

"Then how come you entered without anyone having any hints?" Zenith asked, pressing her words which had a good point. The borders were protected with both Defense forces and Dragon Guards and the men had very sensitive powers which could detect any abnormalities yet she had managed to get in.

"Because as of now, my powers are sealed." She answered, making both of the Princes surprised. "I am no longer the Flame Queen."

She said as her eyes portrayed the sadness and her mind recalled the incidents of the past.

"Sealed? What rubbish!" Zenith said, "I think you have some other powers in you that are helping you to hide your entity."

"I am not even qualified as a High tier to learn those kinds of spells. The only three High tiers were in my guild who know such spells, they are tasked to cast these to protect, not to harm." Seraphina said her words were straight to the point making Zenith shut and her eyes never faltered as she held both Billard's and Zenith's gazes with head on.

"What do you mean by sealed?" Billard asked.

"'Sealed'means I can't use my powers even if I need it. That was the reason why no one could get my wizard scent and no one found any abnormalities in me as I am now as good as a human." She answered as Billard listened to her.

"Who put the spell?"

"My father, Guild Master Jord Flameheart."

Billard's mouth found a gap as he asked, "Jord Flameheart?!"

Seraphina nodded.

"He is the King Tier of the Fire Nation and well known as one of the ten saint wizards." Billard said which made Seraphina surprised as he was well informed about her father. While she felt a bit proud, she also was cautious as to how they gathered that much information on wizard nations where they got barely any news of the Dragons.

"Why did he seal your powers?"

Seraphina's eyes drifted away as she felt a little ashamed to confront her past mistakes. She wanted to forget it but it seemed your past never leaves you. "My...my powers were very destructive and I had..." She bit her lower lip as she didn't want to tell that she used to bring disasters to everyone with her powers.