Chapter 89 - The Chaos

A wicked smile appeared on the face of Chaos as he sat like a King on his throne. Peace had gone to fetch a cup of Darjeeling Tea for him. Apparently, the tea was best and after she had visited a place in a different dimension, she came with the leaves.

He put a leg on another leg as his fingers tapped on the edge of the handle of the chair. He thought of the great deeds he had done over the wizards and the dragons and disrupting their flow. Of course, it was amusing.

Fate still hadn't returned and Peace didn't know anything about the disasters he had created with his black sprinkles. He looked at the glass glove in front of him as his eyes set on a particular hooded man.

The pawn he had created. It was an amazing creation of his. He grinned as the hooded man's green eyes glowed in the shadows.

Franq Almar... A good pawn.

*****

Celia was perplexed as the castle ground became extremely excited all of a sudden and she was confined in the kitchen where the head maid and her minions were keeping a watch on her.

"What is happening?" Sarah asked.

"Don't have a clue." The head maid said as her eyes stayed on Celia. It was disturbing when a fat woman looked at you with piggy small eyes and without blinking.

"Clara and Dora hadn't returned yet," Sarah said, "I need to go and make preparations now."

The head maid's head snapped at her at lightning speed and Celia wondered why it was still attached.

"Don't leave me with this wizard!" She said panicking as Sarah looked Celia and then to the head maid. "Okay."

It was an hour after that but the other maids hadn't arrived yet and it made them worried to their bones. They could not leave Celia alone and more than that they could not stay with Celia alone...

"What should we do?" Sarah asked.

"Maybe we should go and check what is taking them so long." The head maid suggested.

"And leaving her alone?" Sarah asked as the head maid said, "Then you stay here, I will go check on them."

Sarah's face paled and she said, "Why don't I go and check?"

The head maid's eyes moved toward the other maid and she smiled, "Err... I am the head maid, so I should go and see. It is my duty."

One corner of Sarah's lips twitched as she tried to smile as well, "I am under you, I should go and check. The head maid doesn't need to get concerned about it."

As both of them started to argue on who would be staying here with the wizard, Celia huffed and was irritated by them. Honestly, she had never seen such spineless maids in her life. Didn't the dragons teach them to be brave and smart? She had good expectations from them but now all were shattered into pieces. After a couple minutes of argument, Celia huffed, "Why don't I go and check if they are okay?"

Both of them released a sigh and as soon as they realized it was Celia, they said in unison, "No way!"

"Figured." Celia mumbled.

"You will go and check? Don't try to be funny, you want to escape from our watchful eyes, aren't you?" The head maid asked.

"Yes, don't think, we can be easily deceived." Sarah said.

Celia didn't say a word as both of them decided that both would go together and check while they would close the door from outside.

"Don't you dare try to escape!" The head maid said before closing the door and Celia huffed.