Chapter 107 - The End or, is it?

Seraphina opened the door of Demian's room and peeked inside. It was dark as always but moonlight fell from his open window as he slowly entered and closed the door behind her.

Her eyes couldn't see where Demian was as she approached his bed. Her feet padded the concrete with slow steps, careful not to make a sound.

Suddenly, a strong grip caught her hand as she was about to scream and threw her on the bed. Seraphina was about to kick him but she was caught in his web as a manly voice asked, "What the hell are you doing here?"

She immediately knew who it was as a gap parted her face. The boyish voice was replaced with a manly voice but the coldness of it still remained.

"Demian...' She said in her breath.

As his name came out of her lips, Demian loosened his grips on her hands and stood up straight. Seraphina followed him but he immediately turned around and went toward the window.

Seraphina felt hurt as she felt he wanted to avoid her. Was it because she hid that she was a wizard? Her shoulders slumped down as she said in a weak voice, "I am sorry for hiding everything from you."

Demian was still facing his back at her as she noticed, his lean and small body was nowhere to be found instead those were replaced with broad and strong shoulders that could carry any burden and his arms were strong enough to snap a person to half. Demian wasn't a boy anymore who was below her shoulders. Now it was exactly the opposite, she was below his shoulders.

He asked in a low voice that sent shivers running down her spine, "Were you scared that I will kill you?"

She came near just behind Demian and said, "I was scared that you will hate me because I am a wizard."

Demian turned around and caught her neck with his one palm. His palm was big enough to grasp her neck as she closed her eyes in submission. She knew he would be angry at her and she was expecting it because he had all the rights to kill her.

Demian's breaths fell on her face as she felt his lips on her. She opened her eyes wide as her heart leapt in round in her chest. The moment the situation registered in her mind, tears streamed down wetting her cheeks.

Demian loosened his grip on her neck as it moved to her chin. He tilted her face up as Seraphina closed her eyes again, giving in to him as their lips synced. Her whole inside was burning in her blue flames and Demian's other hand sneaked onto her waist. He pulled her in him as she stumbled but his hand caught her. Her small hands tugged Demian's shirt as both of their hearts synchronized with each other and moonlight fell on them, basking them in its warmth. A moan left from Seraphina's throat and she felt all the colors rushing to her cheeks.

As Demian released her lips he asked breathlessly, even though a little anger could be hinted. " Did that kiss tell you that I will ever hate you because you are a wizard?"

She sniffed as she lowered her gazes and said, "I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hide anything from you. But I am glad that you are safe otherwise I would have died if anything happened-"

She couldn't finish her sentence as he once again claimed her lips and a small groan left from the back of his throat.

He pulled away and said, "Seraphina, I love you. And yes, I am angry that you didn't trust me enough to tell me your woes but that doesn't mean I hate you."

Seraphina's lips quivered but Demian's thumb reached her lips as he caressed it , making Seraphina more flustered. Demian added while his eyes darkened with rage, "And from now on, you are forbidden to go all reckless."