Chapter 101 - She wasn't Going to Let him Die

Seraphina looked at Zekalis and smirked and with her sword pointed at him, she said, "It is time for you to get beaten by me."

Zekalis clenched his jaws as his face twisted more although it didn't make his face better than before, "You are just like your filthy father. Stubborn and prideful."

He came near and pointed his hand at Horkof to stand back. Horkof obeyed and stood back although his smile never faded. He seemed like he was enjoying it as Zekalis ordered him, "Go kill her friends."

"Gladly," he said and vanished immediately and Seraphina smiled.

"Don't mistake him for these useless wizards," Zekalis pointed at the two men whose bodies lay on the floor and added, "He didn't even unleash his full powers."

Seraphina laughed at him and said, "Even if he unleashed his full powers, your wizards are no match for my friends."

Zekalis looked at her with distaste filled eyes and said, "Oh, you remind me so much of your father, Jord, that I want to kill you this instant!"

Seraphina was confused as she asked, "How do you know my father?"

Zekalis grinned and touched his face, "He was the one who gave me these scars. How could I forget him?"

Seraphina looked at him warily as she had never heard of her father mentioning any Zekalis. "I have never heard of you."

"Of course, you would not. Because the guild you were in was supposed to be mine!" Zekalis said while sneezing at her and added, "Murik, your grandfather was a great man, I still respect him but Jord. He is not even a pure blood wizard yet he managed to achieve that much power."

Zekalis's frustration was sipping out of his body as he kept talking, "He wasn't even powerful yet he defeated me, and my dad beat me that night." Zekalis laughed, "And I killed him."

Seraphina stepped back and could see the madness in him. Her palms felt slippery and her forehead got sweat bids as she could feel the vast amount of power he had in him. But that wasn't all. It seemed he had been hiding something. His aura was getting bigger and she sensed something was in him. A terrifying power. It made her legs a bit weak.

As Zekalis was slowly approaching her, Seraphina stepped back cautiously. "So, you want to kill me for revenge against my father?"

Zekalis laughed hysterically and said, "It would have been a good strategy but I'm afraid I won't do it."

Seraphina's eyes narrowed at him and as she blinked, he wasn't there. Seraphina was about to move her head when Zekalis appeared before her eyes and punched her in the guts. All of her air sucked out of her lungs and she couldn't even get any time to save herself as he appeared out of nowhere. The sheer force made her jolted back and she saw black dots appearing in front of her eyes.

She supported herself on her bleeding palms on the ground as she coughed and gasped for air, the pain appearing slowly. She breathed to calm her nerves and looked up and saw Zekalis standing there with a broad smile on his Skeleton-like face. It was already terrifying to see his face but the added toothy smile, he looked like a monster.

"I won't kill you. I will make you my favorite toy and when I am done, I will sell you to this person who bid on you 1 million gold." Zekalis laughed but then he paused and added, "Or maybe, I can perform Dark Fairies's sacred ritual on you."

Seraphina stood up on her stumbling feet as she dragged herself toward her enemy and striked with her sword but Zekalis was very fast that she missed him and Zekalis kept talking, "I am wondering, how will Jord feel when he sees her only daughter is getting toyed."