✔Chapter VIII - Dining with the dragons

Chapter 7.

Celia looked at the wizard in front of her as she opened Princess Naomi's luggage. They were summoned to have meals together, she had to prepare the exchanged bride so she would represent the human country.

As she rummaging through the dresses and accessories, it was difficult to find a suit which would fit her as she was taller than Princess Naomi. She sneaked a peek at the wizard who endlessly wandered in the room as if she hadn't been into one. She had loosened her curly hair which looked as if it was a dry autumn bush.

She took a few things and inspected them as the chamber was decked with various antiques and her eyes glinted as they fell on small shiny bottles.

"What is this?" She asked as she took one while shaking it, her fingers squeezed it.

"That's perfume." As soon her words left, the small bottle sprayed the liquid and it landed on her mouth. She coughed. A sweet aroma filled the room but it somehow managed to get red haired girl irritated.

"What the hell?" And she put it back with such a force that it broke spreading the liquid all over her hands.

Celia gave her a displeased look. What was she doing? Breaking things in a place like this?

"Could you please not touch anything and break it in the process?" Celia said as politely as possible resisting to shout at her. She didn't know what kind of power she held. If she riled her up it may get her Princess's life in danger.

Yet, the wizard took a piece of decorating and managed to break it within a second. "Huh?" She looked at Celia with a confused look.

What was she, an idiot?

Celia fisted her palms and imhaled a few deep breaths. She needed to calm down and think. She had served her princess for many years and she could handle anything for her even if it meant enduring a wizard who seemed like the Goddess of destruction.

Another cracking sound came to her ear and a frustrated growl left her mouth as the red hair girl cracked a painting on the wall. It was of a white Dragon. Celia knew white Dragons represented as their deities and she managed to give it a crack. What would they do if they find out that their Princess did it? It would cause a real havoc.

"Can you... can you not break their things?" She said through her gritted teeth, her eyes flaring.

At which, the wizard looked at her with wide eyes.

"Wow! You sounded like Merlene."

Celia cocked a brow. Now, who was that?

"What was your name again?" Celia asked as she needed to know from which guild she belonged as she had heard there were many guilds in fire nation. She needed to know how her powers worked.

"Seraphina Flameheart."

The wizard jumped on the bed to sat and the bed rocked with her. What was she a child?

"That's not how you sit. Please be sure not to do this again in front of the dragons. They are very smart and they follow strict rules!"

Celia was sure Seraphina could blow their cover up if she did everything carelessly. Somehow she thought the wizard knew no manners and certainly no etiquettes. She huffed as she had to teach her from the beginning as she taught Princess Naomi, however, Princess Naomi was a gentle creature unlike this girl who was more or less like a gremlin.

"Err... Okay?" Seraphina said as she swung her legs like a child and nibbled on her gown as if she caught redhanded while stealing.

Celia picked out the blue dress, it was long enough to fit her, probably. She needed to sew the dresses but she needed enough material for it. While thinking how to gather some new clothes, her gaze shifted on the red haired girl. She again, was roaming through the antiques and suddenly tripped and fell on the floor.