Chapter 104 - Jumped to hell

Seraphina flew with Demian toward its head as her fire still burnt the giant from its back. As her flames can't be extinguished without her commands, the monster was already burning by half.

The burnt parts turned solid and fell on the ground in pieces but the giant managed to regain its lost parts when the soil around it came to fill the gaps. It was as if it had regeneration.

Demian noticed it as well and tilted his head over his back toward Seraphina.

Seraphina said in confusion, "Maybe we have to keep burning it until it turns solid to the core?"

Demian roared at his men and got near to the giant as it spread its hands to catch them. Both Seraphina and Demian sent their fires in unison as it cried. Its hands got flames burning them and soon they turned into solids and detached from its arms. However, the dirt came immediately and it got its hands back in a moment.

"Keep firing at it unless it turns solid!" Seraphina shouted letting all of them know as they all got near and started to split their fires including Demian and Seraphina.

From tip to toe, the giant monster burnt from their flames and when it was trying to catch them, everyone flew away. As it was very big, its movements were a bit slow and they all were taking advantage of that.

The dragons were clawing it as well and pieces after pieces of its body fell on the ground. The giant growled in an anguished cry but all of them kept firing at it until it turned into solid fully.

All the dragons roared as they thought the giant was now finished but Demian and Seraphina were silent as they saw, the soil flooded back with the second the solid clay was detached.

"What the heck!" Seraphina growled, "How do we kill it?"

Sakina said, "Maybe we have to detach it from the ground because, from where the hell all that dirt keeps coming?"

Seraphina shook her head, "It doesn't matter if you detach it from the ground. I don't even eat fire yet I still can make fire."

Sakina nodded, "True though." She looked at the giant and asked, "Then how are we supposed to kill it? Because we can't keep firing it with our fires and claws. It seems it has unlimited amounts of soil in it."

Seraphina was quiet for a moment and a bulb went off in her head. "Yes!"

All of them looked at her, including Demian as she said, "Soil in it!"

"What do you mean?" Xia asked.

"We wizards need to concentrate on a special spell before we are able to work out our powers." Seraphina said, "But the giant doesn't seem to do that. It doesn't have any consciousness to do so."

"I see," Sakina nodded, "So what is your point?"

"It must have a spell binding somewhere in it otherwise it is impossible for it to keep summoning its soil."

"In other words," Xia said, "We need to break it to the bone."

"We have to try," Seraphina said.

"Alright!" Sakina said and cracked her knuckles, "Can you distinguish your flames? I will jump on its shoulders and start digging."

"Yes, we are good at digging," Xia said.

"No, you are not going," Sakina said to Xia as Xia could barely walk now. Her legs had heavy wounds from their previous fight.

"Then what do I do? Hang here all day?" Xia pouted.