Chapter 100 - Scamming is a Scamming, Sort of

Heavy wind rushed as if nature had been growling in anger and the environment calling war on whoever dated to defy the Salamanders. The civilians of Dragon Landing cowered back to their dens as they knew the wrath of the Salamanders. The old tales of them weren't all just a talk when it came to their pride and that dark guild had angered them when they took their Young Prince.

The whole dragon castle was in turmoil as the dragon soldiers donned their armor and took their weapons, their faces screamed of rage and fury and there was no place for any other emotions as they formed in lines. The whole vicinity of the castle was crowded with 2000 men and the ground shook as they started to march and went to the castle ground as they waited for a single order of their crown Prince. They all were going to Foyed to save their Prince.

Prince Billard had donned himself in his golden armours as he came out of his chamber. Golden eyes glinted in glory and wrath and each step demanded authority as he reached his soldiers.

He moved his eyes on his men, taking one last glance before their departure with him. Master Valentine and the defense minister, Houjou Sarodo came beside him hurriedly as they had prepared themselves as well.

"Your Highness..." Master Valentine said, gaining Prince Billard's attention.

"Yes, Master Valentine?" Billard asked with a cold voice which said he was on edge.

"Can I have a moment with you?" Master Valentine asked with a short letter in his hand and Billard noticed it. It must be from one of his goons. Maybe from the men who he had been sent on scouting.

"What is it?" He asked and hoped it was not bad news he had been worrying about since his brother got captured.

"I had sent my birds to look into this dark guild's background." Master Valentine gave him the letter and said, "They are called Dark Fairies and they work with illegal trading. Tradings such as selling rare or unique wizards at a high price. They have buyers all over wizard land and all of them bid on unique wizards even before they catch those unique wizards. They even have their marks on trading antique magics or runes, even ancient forbidden spells and..." Master Valentine's face looked grim as Billard's worried gaze fell on the paper, "some information came from them as deadly as we can think."

Billard didn't avert his eyes from that paper as he asked, "What is that information?"

"Recently they have been working on a forbidden magic ritual called transaul incantation. It is to transfer one's magic to someone else."

"I see." Billard nodded as the paper revealed a list of names of unique wizards in the whole wizard nation and Seraphina Flameheart's name was on the top with a bounty of 1 million gold.

Billard looked at Master Valentine with a grim face as he had no words to say. He was speechless and he felt the tension rising in him.

Master Valentine said, "I asked a trusted man to look into the black market especially for those unique wizards who had high bidding on themselves and this came out."

"So, they were only here for Seraphina, not Demian..."

Master Valentine nodded and added, "They came that day to capture Seraphina not Demian. As Seraphina was in the dungeon with heavy guards, they took the Young Prince instead."

"So, that is why they left that note and said to hand over Seraphina. Seraphina is worth 1 million gold in their black market?"

"Yes. It seems they take notes on their unique wizards and I heard, Seraphina was only 100000 gold but recently her bid went upto 1 million."