Episode 95

"A case?"

"Boss you should check this article"

"Huh?"

Ivan Strauss took the laptop resting it over his lap and scrolled through frowning hard.
" This damn wench!!"

He gritted his teeth and shut the screen "Lawyer... I need a lawyer"

"But boss, Nicolas is nowhere to be found" The man argued.

" Not him, get me someone else" Ivan Strauss said.

" Alright sir " The man turned away.

Ivan Strauss rested back in the couch as the man left and rubbed his temples.

A maid knocked the door.

"What?!" He spoke angrily making the woman startled.

"Sir someone is- here to see you" She spoke with a nervous voice.

" I don't want to see anyone!! Just send them away!" He yelled at her.

"Hold up ma'am you can't just-" The woman was heard struggling with someone before the door got pushed open and Ivan Strauss stood up being quite mad but his mood changed after seeing who it was.

"Kirihara Mari" he mumbled

" Sir I tried to stop her but she-" The maid tried to excuse herself as Mari broke in.

" Leave" Ivan Strauss interrupted her and she just obediently lowered her head and moved back out closing the door.

Kirihara Mari walked in a took a seat on the couch without Ivan saying anything.

Ivan Strauss clenched his fists a little bit and then breathed in sitting down himself as well.

"Kirihara Mari, do you care to explain this?" He went right ahead opening the laptop screen turning it towards her.

" And what's wrong with that?" She said just by looking at the headline.

" Do you not care about your public image at all?!" Ivan Strauss raised his voice at her.

" The image of Kirihara family shattered to pieces along with Kirihara Christina and Uzawa" Mari replied
" All that was left were some financial assets but since now you own all the shares of Strauss estate, you own the losses too"

Ivan Strauss stared at her with widened eyes.
"Do you even understand what you've done? It's not just loss, it calls for an inquiry...how long have you been doing this?"

" The omega trade? You should've done your research, it's true that Himari Aoi brought justice to both my father and mother for being the killers of an omega servant but why didn't the Kirihara estate go down with them?" Mari raised a brow.

Ivan Strauss came to a realization
" Himari Aoi covered your actions"

"The actions of my parents helped me gain public sympathy, they'd thought I was a poor daughter of two f-ked up elites who was mistreated by them and even thrown in a psycho ward..all thanks to Aoi who just doesn't know when to give up on filth of the society...... " Mari sighed.

It had been a while since she'd talked about those things, it wasn't visible on her stoic face but she was not very happy about talking regarding this matter.

"You and I have alot in common" Kirihara Mari lowered her head
" From being drug dealers to human traffickers..." she then looked at Ivan Strauss " to being disgusting filth who r-ped their own family" 

Ivan Strauss tried to say something but got interrupted right away without getting the chance to defend his lowly actions.

"But! We're different" Mari interrupted him to which he raised a brow
" Me? I wish I could die a thousand times over painfully...You? You have no regrets"
She gave him a disgusted look.