Episode 49

||The following chapter involves a time skip of a whole year ||
****1 year later****

Delicate....

It feels like he'll fall apart if I were to hold him any longer... I'm kind of afraid to hold him but at the same time I feel something..like my heart melting..

"You look like you're gonna eat him anytime soon.." Alex smiled changing the channel.

"Ah sorry, I just am still in disbelief.. I mean finally...finally I have a younger brother... I think I'm gonna cry" I said holding the baby like a small little burrito..

"Not again man...He's four months now..you've freaked out enough already...!!" Alex sighed

"Shutup..I can't help it you know..you know how much I've wanted a sibling! I'm never letting him go, he belongs to me for my whole life!" I said protectively hugging him.

"Yes yes.. I already sense a possessive ass sibling with a brother complex, you don't even have to say" Alex chuckled

"Hey Adrian, say big brother...hey" I said playfully and he stared and smiled at me as if he understood me too well

"Hey if he manages to say that at this age, I'm going to have to call an exorcist" Alex said sarcastically. 

"Hey lower the volume, dad's sleeping inside, he might wake up" I said after a pause but soon got distracted by the television in the room.

"It has been an year since the arrest of Kirihara Uzawa and Kirihara Christine and the accomplices in crime, the decision took this long..do you think this kind of act is based on fact that alphas are still treated above the law and they were hesitating to give them a sentence Ms. Himari Aoi?" The news reporter asked

"Not really, I think people are seeing it in that view since they are alphas..The procession took this long because alot of evidence had to be dug out from many years back. Mrs. Christine was moved to mental institute based on genuine psychological issues....I know people have been saying that she might have faked it and hence excused as a poor alpha in distress but that's not true, after she gets treated she will serve proper jail time..as for Mr. Uzawa's trial, the sentence was reduced a few years since he helped exposed the truth and the court found evidence that Mrs. Christine had set him to crime, nevertheless he will suffer the punishment of physical and mental damage he caused Haruka san before his murder..I think the decision was just..finally after an year of procession and through heavy public support we're finally able to make a change... I believe, justice for Haruka san movement was a success..that's all.." She replied to the media while father stood next to her keeping people from simply getting on her. He made way for her when she was done talking "Rest will be explained to you by our lawyer Ms. Rena..."

The crowd moved from Aoi san to Rena san who gave her a killing look since she practically sent the whole crowd onto her so that she could get away herself.

"Falling for her again or what?" Alex's voice distracted me "You were watching her so intently..."

I blushed and shook my head "It's just she finally has that look on her face"

"What look? She's got her poker face as usual ..." Alex said raising a brow.

"Eh..you can't tell?" I asked.

"Tell what? like I said she looks expressionless as usual to me....why...? what does she look like to you?" Alex asked taking Adrian over from me.

" She looks like she can't stop smiling" I replied

"You're crazy" he gave a mocking chuckle while little Adrian was suckling on his chest through the shirt.

"Isn't he always hungry?" I blinked.