Episode 58

"Yes these are all the orders for today, thankyou for always coming to pick up"

"It's no problem Akio san"

"But I'm not even paying you anything for the deliveries" Akio bowed lightly.

The young dark haired girl shook her head "It's in the way of my college, I'm doing nothing big" she said humbly

"Yes but your parents always used to help me too when I had my coffee shop" Akio said

"And you always helped them in taking out the drunk customers, so we're even" she smiled "Is your partner doing better today?"

"He's good, do you want to come in and say hi?" Akio asked

"Oh no I'm just running to college after this" She replied

"But isn't it weekend today?" Akio asked

"It is but we have school festival soon and our juniors are doing a horror house theme so as seniors we are helping them, besides there are tons of cute freshmen girls, I wouldn't want to miss it" She giggled.

"Ayane chan sure likes girls" Akio said

"I love them, girls are cute soft and small, I wonder if I could a cute girl already though I really hope it isn't a guy, I especially hate the buff ripped kind... Oh! But not you Akio san, I think you're awesome even if you are ripped.. What I mean is.."

Akio ended up giggling listening to her and put his hand on her head patting it

"It's fine, I know you're not fond of guys... Do they still bully you?" Akio asked

"It's fine.. I've stopped listening at this point, I'm a proud woman and nobody can take that away from me"

"Be you, that's all that matters" Akio said

"Yeah!" She said "I'll set off now, see you later Akio san"

"Later" Akio said and closed the door, turning to find little Adrian at his feet holding Akio's pajamas with his tiny grip and rubbing one eye.
"Sorry I didn't know you were up" Akio picked the boy up who was still half sleepy and laid his head on Akio's shoulder.

Akio went to Kei's room, he was still asleep with the girls on his each arm.

"Dada.. ." Adrian mumbled "Adi is sorry"

"Why are you sorry love?" Akio asked going out with him

"Adi bad boy so papa and dada go and don't want see Adi" little adrian mumbled

Akio's eyes widened and then softened, he hugged the little baby tightly "that's not it, your papa and dada love you very very much that's why they left you here with uncle okay?"

"Adi want go dada, Adi don't like papa now, papa go with no Adi" little Adrian got all teary eyed.

"Oh love that's not it at all.. Okay you know what, I'll take you to meet them okay?" Akio said

The boy looked up with his tiny tomato face

" Leally?

“Yeah leally"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you meet him?"

"Yeah"

"What do you feel?" Liliya asked with a lollipop in her mouth.

"I don't know, what am I supposed to feel?! Also it's highly scary that you knew he'd take me there" Ian replied.