Episode 54

"Therefore the expecting omegas tend to produce a sweeter scent that increases the production of protective pheromones amongst the alphas, who become over protective during this period"

"Teacher, like for example I'm breeding my omega, can I not have another side omega at the same time?" Ian said and the class began to chuckle around and pass snide comments.

Gosh I've had it with this bunch, I'm going to go write a novel on these guys where they all fight to death and kill each other, damn the Lord of flies inspiration is getting to me, I totally get your feelings Sir William Golding.

"Ian, was it? Questions like these are offensive, plus omegas aren't sheep that you can breed and keep" I said trying to control my temper.

"Heh, sensei, why are you so defensive about omegas all the time, come on really join in the fun" A boy replied.

"Mostly because there might be students in this class who are omegas and they might feel offended if you carry on this kind of behavior" I replied patiently.

"Well then they don't need to be here, they could just stay home and wait to get selected by an alpha and be bred, I heard there are internet sites that let you find omegas these days that are willing to get breeded" Ian replied.

"Stop using the word breed, for the last time I'm warning you to maintain a moral conduct in cl__" but before I could finish, the bell rang and they got up leaving before letting me finish.

I sighed, these kids, damn them, so ill mannered.

"Sensei" A young meek looking girl approached me, though her hair covered most her face and she was wearing a mask as well.

"What is it, um Tia..?"

"It's Ann sensei..."

"Ah sorry, Ann, what's up, you don't look too well.."

"Sensei I don't feel too good, can I go home?" The young girl mumbled.

"Should I take you to nurse's office?" I asked.

"I... I forgot to... take.. them.. You.. Know..?" she whispered.

Is she talking about suppressants?.. I didn't really think we had an omega in class like that.. Then she must be going in heat.

"Let me send you off, going alone like this is dangerous.. First off let's take you to the nurse's office and get a suppressant from there" I told her and she nodded.

I took her to the nurse's office but seemingly she was out to buy new supplies, so i looked around myself.
"Sensei, they have an emergency storage in the warehouse's cupboard."
She told me.

"Ah you rest here, I'll go get it" I told her "wait, lock the door from inside so that no one can come in okay?" I said and she nodded, I waited for her to lock it from inside before proceeding.
Ah gosh, the things you do for your students.. I want to go home and I'm hungry too..
I rubbed my head and went to the back of the building towards the warehouse.
After getting a suppressant from the extra cabinet, I headed back only to find the door of the office open and the girl missing.

Shit... Not good...! SHIT, WHY DID I EVEN LEAVE HER ALONE...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

" We did 'it' "

"I didn't need to know that but okay?"

Akio nodded.

"So his condition is improving isn't it?" Aoi held Leah on one arm and Sia on the other one.
Akio was folding their clothes while Keitarou was in washroom, taking a bath since they had a supposed date today as per the psychologist's recommendation.