Episode 36

"You have the nerve to call me here" 

Well yeah, she is right though, I mean what was I thinking? She is tiny but she's kinda scary. What's going on with the alpha women of this country though? Aren't they normally tall, she's small..and my crazy woman has quite the physique when normal alpha women tend to be less angular. Genetic mutation maybe? Interesting, maybe I'll do my thesis on...wha! I totally got derailed there..! these interior monologues of mine tend to get so distracting these days.

"Are you going to stand there or say something?" She tapped her feet irritably "Besides, to call me to a drive way, you made sure we'd have privacy yet not too much that things might get dangerous, quite clever I see"

"Well yeah forgive me for my lack of trust there, I almost got roasted not too recently and though I should have reported you to cops but unfortunately I already know I stand no chance in fighting legally against you" I folded my arms and shrugged.

"Glad you know your place omega trash" She raised a brow and stated the obvious.

"It's really terrible isn't it? The system...the alphas always win don't they even when they are wrong" I sighed.

"Did you call me here so we can have a political discussion and work out who to vote next or something?" She spoke sarcastically.

"Oh no, I wouldn't, I'm too liberal to convince someone as conservative as you" I shook my head "I'm just saying, wouldn't it be good if alphas had to pay for their crimes too, you know? money and status wasn't able to buy law" I stated, she seemed unimpressed as if I was wasting her time.

"By your logic, your Aoi darling is also an offender, she attempted to violate you, didn't she? not just once but twice" She snickered.

"That depends on whether I want to put charges against her or not and I choose not to" I replied, well she's kinda right...ahhh am I sure this is not just Stockholm or something? no wait, she didn't really do it so it can't be Stockholm, I mean, I don't know I'm too confused about how I feel about her..but back in childhood, she did regret it otherwise she wouldn't have been trying so hard to change herself right? But what about the recent one?..no I can't blame her...If she wouldn't have attacked me, I would've..I wanted her badly too because of the heat..it was kind of mutual..

"You're just saving a criminal too, see? you omegas will never take stand..you'd rather jump from a building than take revenge against those who do you wrong" She mumbled

"Like haru chan?" I whispered, her eyes widened for a little but then they relaxed

"Yuki that b*tch" She whispered too " Well it doesn't matter if you know or not, nothing really matters"

"Your brother..right now he's completely lost his mind, he's seeing things, he's freaking out and he starts screaming and attacking whoever approaches him, are you satisfied with your revenge? has he paid for the crime he did against Haru chan?" I asked, she stood there looking quite numb

"He's no different compared to an omega, he lacks the resolve to save himself and therefore he will suffer..It's a match of survival" She replied.

"The reason he didn't defend himself is because of guilt, its not like he can't save himself, he can't forgive himself..just like you" I said, she turned her head away

"Are you here to try give me a lecture? Did you forget what I can do to my own brother, I can do to you too?" She said.

"I don't know, a part of me still screams, you can still be saved" I replied, she chuckled and then burst into laughter "I'm not joking!" I frowned.

"Even if there was still something to save left in me...who said I wanted to be saved?" She laughed and leaned down grabbing a rock from the ground "Say, do you know..even if I were to murder you right here in a public parking lot..my family can still pay enough to dismiss the case before it even starts?" She said, my eyes widened, she turned and charged at me with full pace.