Episode 32

"No...slow...go slower...be gentle...."
I pleaded looking back at her from the corner of my eyes while her hands warped around me and stirred me up

She pushed back her hair revealing her face covered in sweat, her lips parted and panting. I felt the heat run through my body, making me arch my back.

My insides...they are on fire..her heat, I can feel it run through my body

"I'm gonna put.. in..." She whispered

"EH?...PUT WHAT? WHERE?!" The erotic atmosphere wore off and I found a demon hovering me from behind.

"Didn't I tell you? I got the same thing as you? I'm an alpha you know?" She grinned whispering in my ear and licked her lips

NO..WAIT..YOU GOT WHAT AS ME? WHAT IS GOING ON...?!!

EH...I feel something....big..and....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OUCH!!!!

I fell off the bed rubbing my head.

"Natsu! you okay?" Dad rushed in the room but then kinda paused.

"Oh..sorry..dad, it was just a nightmare" I took a sigh of relief, I mean, what big thing, what shit am I even thinking. She's an alpha but....it can't be right....that she got a....? can it? Its just my imagination right?

"Ahem natsu?" Dad's deliberate coughing broke my train of thought.

"What?" I tilted my head and he pointed somewhere, I followed his direction with my eyes

EEEEEEEHEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
My face began to burn a deep red and I barely crawled away running to the bathroom.

"Good thing that you're so healthy and active this early in the morning" Dad said from outside and my embarrassment shot past the bearable limit.

"Dad! get out!" I yelled from the bathroom in embarrassment.

"Sure, sure, take care of your business, be sure to wash your hands properly before coming to the table" He joked, he was obviously enjoying teasing me like that, that damn sadist!

I can't believe I got all excited cause of a nightmare like that, gosh what is wrong with me!!! ughhhh. I ruffled up my hair in a bit of tantrum but calmed down soon enough.

Am I really doing the right thing? giving her a chance like that? I already gave her my key...come to think of it...what was I thinking!! If she loses it and unlocks the collar!!!!!!

A chill ran through my whole body just thinking about it, a tingling feeling......

My neck...what if..she....Wahhhh! stop fantasizing you idiot! You are so careless!

Come to think of it...how will she prove herself really? I did say that she has to prove herself but I don't know either what I really want her to do..

Geez....

What am I even doing?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Amazing, I didn't know...That one could make noodles at home!!!" Alex almost screamed while filling his mouth as fast as he could.

"Hey, don't end up choking on it, also what kind of idiot doesn't know that?" Zhuang frowned bringing in the cooking pot and emptying it in a big bowl so Alex could have seconds.

"Well, I can't really cook and I always eat out.. but this is just too delicious! have you ever thought of opening a restaurant or something? I bet you this would go really famous!" Alex was thoroughly impressed.