Episode 18

"You're late.." Akio stacked the dried dishes in the cupboards while Keitarou was tip toeing in his own apartment presuming everyone would be asleep.

"Ah Akio san, you're still awake?'' Keitarou placed his briefcase on the sofa.

"I'll warm you some milk" Akio went to the refrigerator.

"Akio san..if you don't mind, can we talk?" Keitarou said.

Akio looked at him trying to figure out what was going in Keitarou's mind but then sighed "Okay, please wait in your room, I'll be there.." Akio said placing some milk on stove while finishing stacking the rest of the dishes. Keitarou went ahead to his room first and got changed in his night clothes while waiting for Akio.

Akio came to the room with a glass of warm milk in his hand and placed it on Keitarou's bedside before settling down next to Keitarou "Yes?"

Keitarou hesitated at first, fiddling with his thumbs then finally pulled his courage "Akio san...what did you do before your coffee shop?" He asked too abruptly that Akio was almost taken by surprise.

Akio's expression then relaxed "Why ask me? By the looks of it you already seem to know. Are you uncomfortable?" 

"So it's true...You used to..at.." Keitarou was both nervous and hesitating if it was appropriate for him to ask such a question.

"Keitarou kun, I am an omega that was raised in an orphanage that belonged to the father of my ex husband you met the other day. Though I was able to get high quality early education by his favor but I ended up with a child by 15 and it just went worst and worst from there..Zhuang wasn't someone who cared about love or emotions, he was already into underworld businesses and I didn't want Natsuro to grow up with someone like him so while he went abroad for some business I took advantage of the situation and ran away with Natsuro...Though being an omega with a child and no money on me...something had to be done, It wasn't easy...I had to undress all of my morals, my shame, my existence...what was a show for everyone else was hell for me but it kept my son well fed and alive...that's all there is to it.." Akio spoke without even a single expression on his face. 

Keitarou suddenly leaned forward and hugged him "it's okay...it's okay.." keitarou rubbed Akio's back, which surprised him enough to stop blinking at that moment "it's okay..you've suffered alone for so long haven't you, you used dry and precise words to hide the long unheard wails and efforts...it's okay..you've been brave...you can cry now..." Keitarou said and Akio's eyes widened before relaxing into a smile.

He parted from Keitarou "Kids shouldn't patronize their elders like that" Akio said and got up "Is there something else that you want to ask?" Akio asked and Keitarou shook his head "Well then, drink your milk, I'll go to bed now"

"Goodnight daddy" Keitarou said teasingly and Akio left smiling.

Though only once he was able to reach the guest room, he tiptoed immediately towards the bathroom trying not to wake Natsuro. He shut the door and tiny droplets of water began to fall on the door knob and his hand "What's this..." He murmured with an expressionless face and turned to the mirror watching his eyes flood with uncried tears of many years. He couldn't even put an expression on his face suitable to those tears, he stood silently, stunt watching his reflection in the mirror and the little droplets drip with a musical energy into the wash basin. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh why?" I questioned the hot looking idiotic face infront of me, I hate his face though.

"I'm telling you don't go to the college today" The smarty pants lawyer dude with daddy kinks went on blabbing senseless nonsense. Well even if it is tempting to take a day, I just don't want to since he said it, forgive my childish behavior but this is who I am.