Episode 43

"Its negative"

Damn, thank goodness! I really thought I was screwed!

"I'm happy, now there's no problem!" I took a sigh of relief, though looking at her face she seemed a little disappointed.

"Are you sure Alex?" She asked the dude.

"Yeah, there's nothing" the guy replied "Why, were you expecting something?"

"Ofcourse not! I have yet to finish college and get a job, I can't afford getting a kid on my hands right now!" I replied cheerfully, oh come to think of it..this guy, I thought he's an alpha..but he's an omega and father said he's pregnant? I've never seen one before, omegas are not that common..so you don't come across a pregnant one that often on top of it a male one.

Without realizing I had squatted down infront of his stomach.

"What are ya doing?" He raised a brow at me.

EH? What am I doing!!! I immediately fell back

"Sorry! sorry! I was just curious! I've never seen a pregnant guy..I mean I've seen plenty beta females..but not omegas..!" I admitted honestly, wow, recently I'm getting quite honest aren't I?

"Well..yeah, omegas aren't that much of a common sight.." He said in a tired voice "Go ahead, besides, its not like its unrelated to you..this will be technically your sibling no?"

I suddenly realized! He's damn right! that! inside him, its my sibling! oh my gosh this realization, why didn't I have it before! I'm going to have a sister or brother! I'm an only kid so I kinda always wanted one but dad isn't a plant that could give me one asexually so I didn't bother but wow!

I sat back in awe, with glittery eyes touching his tummy, he seemed a little wary of her but allowed me to do so. What's he so scared of anyway, Aoi san wouldn't harm....

A sudden chill ran down my spine when I turned to look at Aoi san's face, I couldn't tell what it was exactly but there was this aura about her...? anger?...or....blood lust?

No what am I thinking..! She won't harm anyone..besides this guy is her friend isn't he...

no...wait...dad told me once, with pregnant omegas... it's dangerous because some alphas might get jealous...

"Aoi san! why don't you go check up on father upstairs? I don't know what he's doing but I don't know if he can handle it alone" I said kind of holding up a casual expression. Wow what I said sounds stupid in my head too, it's pretty obvious I'm trying to get her to leave.

She didn't say a word, just gave me a look and walked up the stairs. Only after she left the guy gave out sighs of relief and I noticed he was holding a scalpel in his hand behind his back, which he put down after she left.

Wait, he was that intimidated?! His face didn't show it, he's good at controlling his expression.

"You okay? you look quite suffocated.." I asked

"She just seemed hostile.. I was recently attacked by another alpha so..." He replied

"Eh! it's that tough?!" I asked

"No, its not that, just some alphas are dangerous to be close to in this state, you just know it" He said with a smile."Anyway, she might just not be in a good mood..forget that, tell me how was it?"

"How was what?" I tilted my head.

"The experience with her, it was your first time right?" He asked

My confused face suddenly went up all red

"T...TWAS..OKAY!" I said in an obvious embarrassed state.