Episode 17

Trigger warning: This Episode may depict violence and abuse. Proceed at your own risk. Otherwise just skip to the last lines of the chapter.

The echoing sound of flesh striking flesh, despair challenging affection and distrust looking down upon loyalty reverberated throughout the room.
"Old fellows old fellows old fellows...fukin wench!'' Mari strikes a harsh slap across Yuki's cheek. The black haired girl stood immobile and unfazed. She was quiet even though this was the fourth print of a ringed hand on her pale skin leaving its dark mark on her cheek.

"What did you spill? Did you tell him?'' Mari interrogated.

"I didn't, I just warned him of something..not what it is...'' Yuki whispered with a low voice trying to justify herself.

"Liar!'' Mari screamed at her.

"I'm not lying Mari I'm really...'' before Yuki could finish Mari strikes another blow on her face, this time a punch, causing the girl to have a bloody lip.

Yuki dropped down to her knees but hugged to Mari's leg ''I'm sorry, I'm sorry..''

"Let go...I said let go...'' Mari jerked off her leg but Yuki refused to let go ''I don't get you...why don't you just fukin leave me like everyone else? Why do you still stick to me..even though you go around warning people against me! Why suffer all this humiliation and yet...yet!'' Mari clenched the girl's hair and pulling them making the taller girl stand in front of her.

"You can humiliate me however much you want but I won't leave...don't ask me to leave...anything but that....'' Yuki almost sounded desperate.

"Seriously...get a clue woman...I hate you! I seriously hate you!'' Mari frowned and let go of Yuki's hair, pushing her away.

"I love you! I always will, no matter how much you hate me, I love you! I love you so much I could...'' Yuki went on pleading against the other.

"You could what? Die for me?'' Mari said all Yuki's eyes widened. Mari slowly walked closer to her
''Isn't that what you thought you'd say? But look at you being honest...you can't lie about that in my face but you lied earlier about who you were meeting with?..Fukin loser'' Mari mocked the girl pushing her over the bed. She slowly crawled over to the top.

"Mari..I...'' Yuki hesitated having the other girl push her on her back as she climbed over her.

"More like...isn't this what you want? If I do this would you finally go away?'' Mari said taking off her top and unbuckling her brasserie.

"What are you...'' Yuki's face reddened.

"What am I doing...yeah I wonder myself...what am I doing? Probably trying to chase you away...'' Mari shrugged sitting topless on the other girl just in her flowy red skirt and black stockings. She took Yuki's hand and placed it on her chest ''even my heart doesn't beat for you...do you really think you are worth having me? Me an alpha of a highly rich family status and you an omega middle class girl?..I even lie about you being alpha to others so that my status doesn't get affected by your presence...you leech'' Mari insulted while Yuki remained silent, she turned her face away.

"You can't make me run away by all these insults...I'm stubborn...'' Yuki said with a lumping throat and tearing eyes while she faced away from Mari.

Mari smirked and leaned down whispering in the other's ear ''hey you...that day...with that omega boy, were you afraid to see what can happen to omegas? What if I put you in heat and leave you in a room full of alphas?'' Mari's whispering sent shivers down Yuki's spine, her eyes widened and her breath became still just by the thought of it.

"You..you wouldn't...'' Yuki's voice shivered.

"What makes you think I won't?'' Mari smirked and slid a finger over the fine buttoning of Yuki's shirt. "They'd ravage you, that boy was lucky that Aoi came there, otherwise...you would have seen something absolutely horrifying...''

Yuki clenched her fists on the sheets ''Then do that..if that's the way I get to stay with you...then do that...'' Yuki's whole body shivered while she made that claim. Mari wasn't smirking anymore, she sat eyeing the other girl with a serious expression. Eventually Mari got off her wearing her shirt again.

"Don't say such bold words when you're shivering like a dying fish'' Mari said and walked out of the room, leaving Yuki all curled up and crying on the bed.

She stood against the door outside her room and sighed 'I hate you...I hate you when you don't hate me...'

The phone in Mari's room kept ringing violently buzzing against the wooden shelf of her dresser. Yuki wiped her tears and fixed her clothes and with a red face walked towards the phone picking up.

"Ms Yuki, its me Zhuang, as requested....I have sent you all of the videos of Hiromitsu Akio from when he used to work in a stripper's club, now it's your turn to pay the price...I want my son"

Beep....

Beep.....

Beep........