Episode 44

((Trigger Warning: The following chapter may contain inappropriate language usage, proceed at your own risk))

"Long ago humans used to be divided into two genders male and female...it was said that there was always discrimination, especially with females who were treated as the weaker gender.."

"Mi Lord, the prosecutor is wasting our time by talking about myths, nobody even knows if that's true, for as long as we know the world has been alphas, betas and omegas...reading text book scripts in court is just wasting our time!"

"What I'm saying is that myths or facts, the omegas are treated in the same way as these mythical females of the past..No! even worst!"

"Mi Lord, the case is not about the whole omega kind but about my client being innocent of the crimes he's accused of"

"Mi Lord, I would be able to come to that if the defense attorney will allow me to finish what I have to say"

"Permission granted"

"Thankyou Mi Lord, now then I will present my case against Mr. Kirihara Uzawa"

"You may proceed Prosecutor Rena"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good work Rena" Sam complimented and handed Rena a water bottle

"Ah that was too difficult..honestly we don't have enough evidence...The defense attorney was right..I really am throwing arms around the court..Haru chan's relatives won't cooperate with us, I can't believe a mother would lie like that in court and that evil man was grinning the whole time!" Rena squeezed the water bottle tightly 

"It's just starting, you're a talented lawyer and I'm sure you will find some loopholes eventually" Sam sat on the bench right next to Rena.

"Ahhh but why won't any one cooperate! Does no body want justice for this poor kid?! I'm mortified at this rate, its like his death didn't mean a thing" Rena spoke in frustration.

"It's not that, it's just been alot of time, people have gotten over the pain..eventually something will happen" Sam tried to calm her friend down.

"That's what I fear, this something line scares me...because I know something will happen" Rena said.

"You mean Aoi?" Sam asked.

"Yeah..did you notice she wasn't in the court today despite being the one who was most eager about this case, it's like she wasn't depending on the court in the first place..she's upto playing something else...no, more like she's not her but someone with the face of her..she changes her stances every now and then" Rena shook her head.

"No its her, right now its really her" Sam whispered.

"What do you mean?" Rena asked.

"Have you called Max? He's freaking out all over, you didn't tell him you were taking a case?" Sam derailed the conversation.

"Oh damn it! I totally forgot!! He's gonna panic for sure, I didn't get to tell him at all, damn damn... I'm gonna call him right now!" Rena gave the bottle back to Sam and rushed away with her phone.

Sam drunk the rest of the water and looked up at the sky

"I have a bad feeling..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah the sweet scent that I can never forget.." A dark headed woman hummed while the chains on her hands and feet rustled as she stood up walking to the bars confining her.