Episode 2

They say rush hours on public trains are extremely crowded and every now and then you are bound to feel a rush hour squeeze to remind you how troublesome it is to not have your personal transport. Yet, this particular rush hour squeeze felt a little off...
So, I moved my bag a little to adjust it behind me to avoid being touched. AH! how nice must it be to be born an alpha, would they ever have to feel the humiliation and frustration of being an omega? Obviously not! The world is truly unfair, only the alphas have it good. Even being a beta isn't half as bad as this. I moved my hand backwards to slap away the hand that had slipped under my bag somehow though it continued to reach out over and over. Now I was certain that it wasn't obviously a normal rush hour squeeze.
I pushed my way through and moved a little over to the corner away from that annoying hand. Though the person didn't really seem to give up and moved their way to the corner just to put off my day even more. My mind though was more preoccupied with the thoughts of the fight I had with dad earlier and I was sort of already regretting it. Maybe I really shouldn't have taken the public train..but no..I was going to prove that I can protect myself wasn't I?

I took a deep breath with a raising heartbeat ready to call out this molester and publicly shame him while doing so..However I felt a hand tightly cover my mouth up from behind just as I was ready to speak out loud. The hands felt young but the worst part was..

If there were two hands already touching me and one over my mouth, then.....

There was more than one molester....

I felt my heart rate fasten up and the idea of screaming and kicking crossed my mind but my voice wouldn't let me pull it off. I felt a fourth hand reach for the buttons of my school uniform. The person had begun to unbutton my shirt. At the same time, I felt another pair of hands hold both my hands behind my back in order to stop the little struggle I was still managing to put on. Who are these people? why me? what did I do to deserve this?

"That's a hot little collar you got on kitten, doesn't it mean you are an omega?" The voice of a young man behind me gave me goosebumps.

"They say omegas can make you feel ecstasy, what do you say kitten, how much money for this apple? you guys dig money don't you?" The second voice boiled my blood.

These people are obviously taking me for someone desperate and powerless, I elbowed back into someone's stomach. Though it wasn't probably a good idea..next thing I knew, my head was slammed forward to the train's window.

"It seems like you don't know your place you filthy omega!" I heard one of them lash out at me and felt my pants being tugged at "I'll show you, how trashy you are dump hole'' the guy spoke probably gritting his teeth. I felt them try to pull at my pants while I desperately struggled to keep them on. A lump began to form in my throat and I felt my pants wet up for some reason.

"Wait, haha..did this dude just pee himself?" One of the guys laughed and turned me around. They were all college boys even wearing the same uniform as me.

"Wait wait...I know you, you are the senpai whose dad got recked by an alpha then got dumped" the guy laughed as tears streamed down my cheeks and I punched the damn b*stard. It didn't feel much relieving but I knew I was done for already. Two of the guys pinned my arms as the one who got punched spat out some blood and then with a grin pulled out his phone.

"Hey senpai, trying to act tough when you just peed yourself? I'll make you famous" he smirked pointing the phone camera towards me and a flash of light made me close my eyes tightly.

DAD..I'M SO SORRY..SAVE ME...SAVE ME FROM THIS AND I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY..I'LL DO WHATEVER..DAD..DAD!!!!!

I felt my mind yelling those words as the lump in my throat got heavier and my tears glands began streaming soon as I opened my eyes. I blinked rapidly to disperse the water film clouding my vision.