Episode 3

"Won't it be weird to wear P.E pants at college all day though?''

I found myself speaking outloud while standing in a bathroom at a nearby grocery shop.
I had two options at the table, one was to go back home and have dad inquire me from head to toe and eventually him finding out about this experience which would turn him even more overprotective.
Second is, I use this ugly jacket for a few more minutes and get to college and wear the P.E pants in my locker which would result in my teacher inquiring about the situation and hence leaking the news to his friend which is dad.
Either way i'm screwed, the whole situation is making me sigh over and over.
What the hell..why did I have to be so stubborn...
I lowkey scolded myself while trying to reason out why I did that at the same time. After washing the stained area with water and taking off my underwear completely dumping it in a plastic bag and tossing it in the trash can. I put on the soaked pants on me..damn it's cold ugh.
I wrapped the jacket around my waist covering it and somehow made my way out even with one of the employees eyeing me suspiciously.
I had obviously no choice but to go with the P.E pants plan.
I somehow, uncomfortably walked my way to college creeping at my own locker like a snitch. Even that ugly jacket angel can't save me now from getting a good hearing from dad.
I sighed and tried to unlock my locker but the key wouldn't turn...is it jammed?
I pulled out the key and tried to pull at the handle and it easily opened..what the hell? Didn't I lock it?. Though this wasn't the only surprise that awaited me, there was a plastic bag in my locker with a pair of brand new college uniform. I picked the package up looking around if this was some kind of prank or accident but everyone was in classes by that time.

It can't be those bullies right? What if they felt scared due to the picture that the girl snapped and they decided to make up for it? Or was it her? She was wearing the same uniform as me right? Which means she is here..in the same college as me..just the thought of it made my cheeks heat up since she knew something really embarrassing about me..yeah but so do those guys..wahhhh who gave it damn it?!

Besides, those guys spoke like they had seen me before so it must be them, they called me senpai right? Juniors maybe? And if I really have seen her before, I can't really not notice those blue eyes since they really stand out. Either way, I'm thinking too much.
I borrowed a shower in the locker room and changed as quickly as possible. This cloth looks quite new and expensive too, compared to my own second hand uniform. Would dad notice?
I had all sorts of questions in my mind as I buttoned up my shirt and fixed my collar while continuously looking at that red jacket..I probably have to wash this and find her and return this, is what I thought.. though what I didn't knew was..she wasn't that far away..

Classes went on as normal, boring, lifeless and monotonous. Especially since I have no friends really to enjoy them with. People would come to naturally avoid me; looking at that collar around my neck.
I'm not even..hiding that I'm an omega is probably what erks them. Otherwise there must be atleast a few omegas around the college no?
My lack of modesty is the issue for a few of them and others just don't want to be a part of my 'omega troubles'.
I packed my bag properly since I trust none of these suckers, as we went out for P.E.
Ah, I feel so confident wearing this new uniform, I don't know why but all I can admit is..it feels good not wearing a uniform full of sewn up holes. I even felt truly free running in the ground too.

"Alright everyone, gather up, today we will have a little match between the seniors and the juniors'' The instructor announced gaining everyone's attention. We started to gather around her for further instructions. "Alright, those of you who think they can compete, move to this side, it's senpais vs kohais..the rest can cheer for their friends, we need about twenty volunteers, ten in each team and the team who has the most volunteers in first five people that reach the goal would win, so make sure you work as a team'' the instructor told excitedly. The lazy ones obviously choose to sit but I had some built up frustration within me that I needed to burn.
Besides our team was short one member too..All these lazy useless bums tho..