Episode 42

((Trigger Warning: The chapter may include certain disturbing content, please proceed at your own risk)) 

"Is it true? Mr and Mrs. Himari please answer us, Aoi himari is standing as witness to a felony that was committed by the chairman of Kirihara group and covered by the Himari group?"

"No comment!" Mrs Himari said bashfully and locked arm with her husband tearing through the crowd as their bodyguards opened the way for them to enter their mansion locking out the people from media at the front gate.

"I can believe it! Aoi would do that to her own parents!" Mr Himari said in a certain disappointment.

"I told you leaving that girl to be raised by servants was no good! but you never listened! business this, business that..our daughter no longer respects us!" Mrs Himari said in a scolding tone.

"None of this would have happened if the Kiriharas had kept their crazy kid off the streets! Don't blame my daughter, its probably that omega that has led her astray!" Mr Himari seemed enraged "I'll talk to her"

"What's the point now? she's all teamed up with that crazy woman Rena..you know how she screwed Mr. Uzawa over before they divorced, besides the rumor has spread faster than fire, even if she takes the case back, the damage is already done!" Mrs. Himari threw a fit.

"They can't prove anything this late in the years, besides there are no stable witnesses , Mari is missing, Keitarou is.....Yuki wasn't there until later she has nothing to testify and Aoi is psychologically invalid for a testimony. Aoi can't do anything on her own, she's just an overly ambitious child who doesn't understand how stupid it is to go against the system..the system is there because people created it for their survival, if everyone was equal how would the society have any ambition to move forward? what would people strive for? what would the economy be worth? what would sell?..these things aren't that simple, the system is backed by those benefited by it and by those who seek the higher benefit" Mr Himari went on ambitiously.

"Oh I don't give a damn about the system! Just publicly cut it off with Kiriharas, I'm done with their sh*t already, how long are we gonna cover their mistakes? The only reason we were good to them was because Aoi was engaged to Kei kun! Now there isn't even that! Even as business partners they have brought us more loss than profit, they have no future either! Their future heiress is invalid and all these news will bring down their rating, system or no system!" Mrs. Himari sat down and poured herself a glass of water chugging it down.

"Yeah..you're right, it's time to cut them off...I was pretty much done with them when that kid hurt my Aoi...but don't you think the timing is a bit wrong? this would go in their favor in court?" Mr. Himari said.

"No, it's just the right time, we can give a public interview, I have a better idea, lets expose some of their black deeds and use the chance to support our daughter for show, we can avoid the accusation and win her back at the same time" Mrs. Himari wiped her lips with tissue being careful about her lipstick.

"Hey that's actually...! We can put the dirt on Kirihara Uzawa...that would do! that man is shrewd anyway, he's had it coming, our group will gain more public support and our daughter will..yes! you're right!" Mr. Himari jumped on his wife in an appreciative hug.

"Yeah yeah I'm always right, now don't mess up my hair style" Mrs. Himari said with a cool composure and a huge sigh.

"What now?"

"What do you mean what now? first let's get our scripts made and arrange a proper time with people of media to give interview.."

"You're so intelligent! No wonder our daughter is so intelligent"