Episode 62

"Thankyou"

"So what's going on with him" Alex asked slowly unfolding the bandage around Akio's neck.

The children ran about the house. More like Adrian ran because these tiny monsters kept on biting and the excited little girls just followed and copied him around.

"See for yourself" Akio said as Alex removed the last layer of the bandage and Alex made a cringed face.

After the incident at the hospital, Zhuang had brought them to Alex's place except Kei. Zhuang had to go back to be with Natsuro since Aoi took Kei away somewhere.

"Did he do that?" Alex asked and Akio nodded "It's infected.." Alex said

He went to the cabinet in the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kit.

"I thought he was improving, things were getting better and now suddenly he's behaving in this way, he's also hiding something" Akio said.

"And what do you think he is hiding?" Alex started cleaning the wound, Akio didn't really react much.

"I don't know but one thing I know for sure is, he's never used influence before...." Akio looked quite bothered.

"I was surprised too, he always looks so fragile, I didn't think his pheromones were that strong until I witnessed them, it's one of the most demeaning thing an alpha can do to an omega, making them submit by force, since the influence doesn't work on other alphas" Alex dumped the cotton and started bandaging neatly.

"Do you think he intended them for me?" Akio asked.

"All I know is that influence is used to make an alpha command and alpha command only works on omegas. There were only four omegas in the room; Adrian, Natsu, Me and You. I don't suppose he'd have any reason to try and command any of us.." Alex fixed the bandage and started clearing up the mess.

" Then if he wanted to command me, he could've just said so.. I'd have listened to him anyway" Akio clenched his fists on his thighs.

"Ah but the ones that give me serious chills are Aoi's pheromones, I almost thought I would die!" Alex shivered a bit at the thought of them.

"She had to, if she didn't Natsu and the baby would be in trouble, they might have been horrifying for us but I think for Natsu, they were calming" Akio said.

"Fated pairs huh, I'm envious" Alex said jokingly.

"Wait.. What..." Akio was a bit surprised.

"What do you mean by what? When is an alpha command ever calming for an omega?" Alex was confused by Akio's tone.

"When they are fated pairs..." Akio came to a realization.

"Don't tell me you just found out" Alex was a bit dumbfounded.

"No I mean, I always thought she was joking because they're in love and all... But for real?!" Akio was in shock.

"I don't know what to say to you anymore, don't you remember? She was the one who caused your son's first heat back in his early teens" Alex reminded.

"I thought it was just a regular first heat since he hit puberty" Akio was taking time to process it all "So she was being truthful all along that they were fated"

"Akio san, you are amusing in your own way.. And I suggest you should talk to Kei about this biting thing, if he really wants to overwrite this mark, there's other ways" Alex sat infront of Akio.

"What ways.." Akio was suddenly interested.

"You could get a tattoo over that mark.. Something that Kei would like.. Or maybe you both could get a couple tattoo... Just like you and Zhuang have the same tattoo on your neck" Alex seemed a bit down at the last comment.