Volume 2: The Strauss Brothers

****Three years later since that day****

"Okay enough, he's woken up"

"Just a little more.."

"You're so frustrated all the time man"

Alex whined, resting his arms upon the kitchen shelf leaning his complete weight being bent over while Zhuang's hands tightly gripped his waist.

"Papa.." A little brunette with reddish brown orbs rubbed his eye with one hand whilst dragging a pillow with the other hand came out of a room.

"Enough" Alex whispered and pushed Zhuang back lightly and quickly zipped up his pants behind the shelf that was hiding his torso. Zhuang clicked his tongue.

"I'm going to the washroom" Zhuang said while Alex ignored and lifted the toddler up.

"PAPA!" The little boy broke into tears.

"Eh not again, I'm here, I'm here..why must you do this every morning?" Alex let the child cry in his chest.

Zhuang came back after washing up "Should I fix the breakfast now?" he said and gave a slight pat on Adrain's head who now turned to Zhuang.

"DADAAA!" The boy yet started again moving from Alex's arms to Zhuang's.

"There, there, who's dada's brave little boy, hmm?" Zhuang pinched the nose of the little boy, only a little pinch made it red. He sniffed trying hard to hold his tears because daddy had just called him a brave boy and now he had to be one for the time being.

"Aren't you like getting late?" Alex asked.

"No, I got the evening shift today, so no need to take Adrian to day care, you can just go ahead to work, I'll spend the day with him until you return" Zhuang said whilst setting Adrian in his chair near the fridge and took out some eggs and bread.

"Okay then, I'm going to shower" Alex replied.

"Again?" Zhuang asked.

"Well a certain horny someone didn't even let my hair dry up before putting me in a state of another shower" Alex shrugged before walking away to the room.

"Want to see brother Natsu today?" Zhuang questioned the baby boy.

"Nashuu, mhm see, I shee, dada go shee" The toddler mumbled.

"Well then you have to finish your breakfast properly okay?"

"POKAY"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You got your bag? Where's the tie? Oh damn look at the time"

" Wahhhh woman stop panicking me!"

" Why would you oversleep anyway, knowing it's your first day at work?"

" I couldn't sleep the whole night out of nervousness! I just got to it in the morning!"

I had a sock in one hand whilst a bag in the other while running around.

" Come here" She said and took the tie from me , tying it around and fixing it up "So handsome" she smiled.

"Don't make fun of me" I pouted with a blush.

"Have I ever done that?" She went to the kitchen and brought me a tiffin fixing it in my bag

It had only been a few months since we started living together in this apartment that she got after she took over as the CEO of her parent's company. Though was it really a good idea to move out of her parent's house even though she says she's made up with them? I feel like I'm coming in between them or something..