Episode 53

"What bull.."

"You can't call that bull Ian, it's just the truth haha"

The boys in a circle giggled to one another. Each average looking except the jock that they all were centering, presumably the boy named Ian with an athletic built and sharp looks.

"Yeah right, equality my ass, we know omegas can't be equal to alphas, I don't believe in what the internet and news are feeding kids these days but I am not having it, there's a reason we are different and the difference should be celebrated rather than destroyed"

"Ian you sound so backwards man haha" A boy said and the boys laughed yet again.

"Yeah, I don't care, I just think omegas should value that they are made to please alphas, they don't need to work and all, they should just work on pleasing skills so that they can please their alphas better, that's actually gonna be beneficial for them" Ian replied.

"You mean ass wiggling skills eh?" The boys started giggling loudly once again.

"Ah I wish to have a secret romance with a traditional omega though" Ian laughed as well.

"Stop that joke man, besides isn't your family an elite alpha family" A boy said "though the most elite alpha right now is that one from the Himari family estate right, Himari Aoi?"

"Ah, don't like that woman, she's going crazy, all because an omega wiggled his ass at her and she lost her mind bulling about equality movements and all, like calm your rut lady" Ian said.

"Haha Ian, but your family is pretty much in competition as well, someone like her could be very good asset, besides you are in the same model agency she part timed at right?" A boy asked.

"hmm, yeah, I may have seen her a couple times but never thought of talking haha, maybe I should get a few tips on how to catch omegas" his words made the boys burst in laughter again.

"Oh, let's head back, the classes are gonna start soon" A boy said "By the way, who is our homeroom teacher this time?"

"Oh
... A new teacher, I think they're called..
Hiromitsu Natsuro"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Akio..?"

"Come in.." Akio replied and Zhuang came in, putting the bag of fruits he bought on his way on the table.

"Hey, what happened?" Zhuang asked, something about Akio's expressions appeared tense to him.

"Nothing really, I'm grateful you came on a short notice, the girls need to go for a routine check up today but as you can see Kei kun can't go outside so I wanted someone who can watch him while I'm out.." Akio replied walking back to his room to get ready while Zhuang followed.

"No problem really, Sorry Alex couldn't come, Adrian was having a nap and he didn't wanna wake him up, btw where is Keitarou?" Zhuang looked around.

" He had a panic attack earlier so I gave him a sedative.." Akio said with his back towards Zhuang which irritated him.

Zhuang went over and grabbed his shoulder to turn him from avoiding looking his way but was instead met with a trembling face.
"Hey what's up?"
Zhuang asked, but Akio stood there with a broken hearted expression and ultimately Zhuang hugged him, he'd always been weak when it came to Akio.
"It's okay, it's going to be fine"
Akio didn't resist, he needed it perhaps at the moment.
Eventually his arms slid up to Zhuang's back, for the first time responding to his embrace.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Assholes?"

"Yeah" I gritted my teeth.