Episode 27

Alphas, betas and omegas..

Who would you think has it worst in such a hierarchy?

Alphas who are constricted to their status having only fake faces and appearances that they ought to maintain?

Betas who have to lick up to the feet of the Alphas having no hope of ever being on the top of world no matter how much they try?

Or

The omegas...? Omegas who have to.......

 "She's stabilized for now..that was close" The man sighed "how's the other one?"

"I've locked him in the room, the suppressants you gave to him seem to be showing some effect he's a mess for now but he will be fine..I think" Zhuang replied. 

"Good thing you were keeping tracks of the actions of Ohara Yuki, or your son would have been wrecked up" The guy said with a sheepish grin and adjusted the IV on Aoi's arm while she was unconscious with a bandaged head and strapped to the gurney (stretcher).

"When I came there it was a total mess of pheromones, even I couldn't peel her off him. That kind of rut was demonic, she could've killed him and he would have physically consented his own murder too, if not mentally" Zhuang said pulling out a box of cigarettes from his pocket.

"So you decided to knock down a girl with a lamp in the head? talk about rash" The man gave a mocking chuckle and leaps forth snatching the box from Zhuang "No smoking in my lab, I hate the smell"

"So?" Zhuang said.

"So what?" The guy asked.

"Care to explain your self Alexandre Hughes?" Zhuang narrowed his eyes.

"Uwah, someone has done their research wew" He clapped his hands together almost impressed "So are you gonna report me? Illegal drugs, illegal lab hmm?"

"If I wanted to I wouldn't have brought the kids here, besides I'm sure if I would have taken Himari Aoi to a normal hospital, they wouldn't have been able to determine why she was coughing up blood like that in a rut" Zhuang sighed "besides I didn't want him to worry"

"Him?" The man tilted his head.

"My partner..well ex partner, the guy who gave birth to my son .." Zhuang almost admitted that he stood no chance against the lawyer guy.

"Whoa man, don't be ranting the family drama now" The guy moved back making a dramatically grossed out face.

"Wasn't going to" Zhuang said with a poker face "I'm not much of a talk about your feelings guy" Zhuang looked down at Aoi's bandaged head with a concern.

"She's going to be unconscious for a while, why don't we go check up on your son hmm?" The guy caught upon Zhuang's expression "I'll give him another shot of suppressants too while he is at it, poor boy, must be painful to have gone into heat because of his fated pair and then tied up in the car trunk and locked into a room not so far away from the cause of his heat"

"No, you shouldn't upon the door, he isn't in his senses right now, he might go after that girl in his state.." Zhuang stood in the way of the guy.

"Are you worried about not being able to control him or are you worried of the pheromones?" The guy narrowed his eyes "they effected you too didn't they? raising a desire to attack your own son?"

Zhuang's eyes widened with disgust, though he couldn't reject it right away. The pheromones did gave him some disgusting ideas but he was able to fend them off easily and instead got even more protective of his child not letting anyone near him.