Episode 34

Zhuang swept the place before getting a rug and cleaning off the tiles. He had the whole house cleaned up, it actually looked like a house for once, instead of a deserted haunted place.
He grabbed a water bucket and walked down to the secret lab starting to assemble a thing or two. He grabbed the files lying spread on the table gathering them at one place when his eyes fell upon something and widened. He reached his hand trying to grab it when suddenly Alex came outta nowhere pulling it away

"What are you doing here?" Alex said with his calm subtle fake smile.

"You.." Zhuang's eyes were still wide open, he didn't blink.

"I guess, you saw? tch.." Alex mumbled "remember that time I told you I was infertile?" Alex smiled widely 

"You can't..?" Zhuang questioned

"Not anymore..." Alex said and stepped closer to Zhuang "I guess Aoi chan's pheromones weren't compatible with me for this procedure..I almost gave up...."

 Alex grinned taking Zhuang's hand and placing it on his stomach, he whispered to Zhuang,

"Thank you for finally giving me what I've wanted for so long..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uwahh what was I thinking!!! Not only I wore such a perverted thing for her but I also let her touch me inappropriately..!

Just thinking about It, I want to drown myself, I'll just jump out of this window!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Natsu you okay in there? You've been in there for a while?" Dad knocked at my door

"I'm fine dad! just homework!" I immediately responded, thank goodness I locked the room, I can't face anyone right now

"Well okay..but don't stress yourself out" He sounded worried, sheesh, he's such a worry wart, how do I ever make him relaxed.

My lips still feel like her, we kissed alot..I guess its starting to feel normal to do that....and my neck..she bit at the collar..She must've wanted to...but...she already had the key, why didn't she just do that by force..

Not that I'm saying that I want her to do that..just innocent wondering..Ah...thank goodness I wasn't wearing glasses, seeing her face clearly would've embarrassed me more!

But then again, I couldn't see her face clearly..what kind of expression was she making when she confessed to me? her heartbeat was crazy but I never got to see her face, she seemed so normal on the surface..She's always been like that, I can never tell what's going beyond the surface...

No..that is not enough...I'm trying to bring back her memories and I don't even know what I'm trying to bring back...whatever she did, she must've reasons, maybe not remembering is the best for her? I need to find out about her first..

I need to find out what kind of person she is exactly...

I need to know...

...how she fell for someone like me in the first place?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you had lied to me when I asked what happened to natsuro back then and now you got yourself in a mess huh..?"
Akio raised a brow.

"It seems like I was being used..I probably mistook it for something different..I'm so pathetic..well I kind of deserve it" Zhuang whispered covering his face in his hands

"What do you want to do now?" Akio asked in a dry tone while resting his back, standing against the cupboard. Zhuang was seated on the bed.

"I don't know, I have no idea how I feel about this..I guess I got caught up in the moment, he saved Natsuro and I was grateful..I did it in the heat of the moment, I don't blame him, I was weak and he was right in front of me holding out his hand....." Zhuang took a deep sigh " Apparently his family had an accident back when he was young, he was the only one who survived but he took a lot of damage, including the fact that he had no chances of ever having a family again, he made a deal with Himari Aoi, it wasn't money that he wanted from her, just her pheromones..he was performing illegal procedures on her and himself..just to..." Zhaung paused midway being full of guilt.