Episode 39

"But is it okay? This kind of thing?" I sighed.

"It's okay, we don't have to go full way all the time" She replied.

"You pervert I'm talking about Mari san! Also why do you have to wash my back! I have hands and you've already shampooed my hair twice, if you touch them again I'll kill you!" I lashed out a bit.

"Tch, you're always killing me...even I'd like to hear some sweet words sometimes" She sighed.

"Don't you sigh! You should've known how annoying I am before signing up for this!" I scolded back.

"Well true" She sighed again.

"Don't just accept I'm annoying! You could've at least denied it for show!" I nagged,
yeah I'm still pissed off and don't misunderstand, it's not because she didn't go full way but because she removed the blindfold at the end and took advantage of the fact that I was outta my mind and saw me naked. I still haven't seen her fully naked..it's unfair..!

"But you are my annoying sushi roll" She replied

"Don't cover it up with you cheesy words" I said with a twitching brow "Also your clothes got all oily, why don't you get in the bathtub too" I said, yep..this is the right chance, to casually ask her to strip without getting her suspicious

"Oh it's okay, I don't have a change of clothes, so I'll just shower at home" She replied casually, NO!! don't answer back! Just do it stupid woman!

"You can borrow mine" I replied

"Yours won't fit me, I'm taller" She replied back.

"OH MY GOSH JUST STRIP ALREADY YOU STUPID WOMAN" I blurted out,
NO WTF, I wasn't supposed to say that one outloud! I'm getting confused  between my interior monlogue and dialogues lately, SH*TTTTT...!

She suddenly burst into laughter, oh wait, she laughs too?!!! That was shocking

"You should have said so in the first place that you want me to take off my clothes" She chuckled and got up taking off her shirt and tossing it out, damn it looked like some movie scene, she's got that professional model style about her...jeez...

She then unbuttoned her pants and took them off standing there in undergarments.

"Its kinda weird..that your upper half looks so feminine and your lower half is so manly..from what I had heard, female alphas unfold their masculine anatomy only when they release pheromones..but yours doesn't revert back...and moreover female alphas aren't supposed to be that busty...then why?" I asked

"You sure have alot of questions regarding my body though.." She replied and my embarrassment meter blew once again

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! I WASN'T...NO I'M NOT A PERVERT, IT'S JUST THAT AND THIS AND.." I shouldn't have said that! I'm getting stupider with each passing day.

"Don't be embarrassed, we're lovers..ofcourse you can ask anything, you have a right over me" She replied gently and stripped even the last shred of clothing she had, not that I could look straight at her....doesn't she get embarrassed at all?...or wait..is it because she considers us lovers, that she's not embarrassed? 

She stepped in the bathtub, slipping down right infront of me, I couldn't really look at her, I just sunk in a bit and bubbled up the water with my breath whilst she sat with her arms resting comfortably at the edges of the tub.

"It's not reverted since I first met you.." She mumbled

"What?" I couldn't comprehend what she meant.

"You know..my body first changed right after I met you, I did know I was alpha since I had the test but that experience was new for me, it was my first unfolding..the doctor said that it would revert back eventually but it didn't and my chest changed mostly because of the hormones that I took for transitioning to beta, I used to be pretty flat before that" She confessed.