Episode 22

"Return to your husband's side along with your son and I can keep my fingers from leaking this video online"

A stifling and dreary atmosphere silenced the room. For a few moments there, Akio looked at Zhuang as if hoping he'd say something against it but then hopelessly turned his gaze back to Mari and then looking down at Keitarou in his arms.

"Do I have to repeat myself Akio san?" Mari asserted with a frown "I know you're familiar with what happened in that room judging by the whole situation and I don't even have to show you the video to make you understand how much Brother's life depends on this video" Mari walked towards Keitarou and gently brushed his hair as if nobody in the world was more gentle compared to her.

"Can't it..be something..different, I'll..I'll arrange as much money as you want and.." Akio tried to bargain but Mari burst into a fit of laughter.

"This is too funny! Do you think I need money?! Me and Money?! I'm filthy rich!" She held her stomach while cracking up "What can you even give me, I even got your tiny little house burnt down!" She couldn't even breathe with all of the laughing anyway.

Both Zhuang and Akio were shocked at this point but Zhuang chose silence because if things went this way, it would be a win win situation for both of them.

"You...You were the one that burnt my house down?" Akio mumbled with a fuming rage.

"I did and what can you do about it?" She chuckled.

For a moment there Akio thought of smashing the nearest rod on her head but tried to maintain his composure because if he'd do something to someone as rich as her he's not only going to be done for but also the fact that he knew well what would happen to omegas in prison. Moreover the responsibility of his son crossed his mind. He had to think over so much before inhaling and taking long deep breaths to calm himself and not fall to her provocation.

"Let me, take him to hospital first, we can talk later" Akio walked past her.

"You're more rational than I thought you'd be, your son is definitely not on you, I mean look at you playing it cool and then there's your son like a little worm, getting bullied at college, isn't that pathetic?" She mumbled.

Akio halted hearing the word 'bullied', this was the first time he had heard of it, Natsuro never said anything about him being bullied.

"Are you surprised?" Mari chuckled "Even though it is your fault in the first place, an omega child with an omega parent who doesn't recognize his place in society"

"Hey, that's enough" Zhuang finally interrupted with a bit of irritation from her behavior.

"Now you even got Brother involved in this" She went on talking anyway "If Brother and Aoi hadn't screwed up my plan about leaking the video of your old profession in college..it wouldn't have turned out like that" She almost spoke sadly.

Akio was not just frozen but pretty much traumatized. First his son and now he made another life miserable, he looked down at Keitarou feeling disgusted with himself.

"Why did he do that?" Akio mumbled.

"Is that even a question? My stupid brother doesn't randomly protect people for charity" She clenched her fists with back towards Akio.

Akio didn't further question her, he slowly proceeded walking forward with many burdens weighing down his conscience.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Natsu shouldn't know about this..the years I've spent in protecting him from all this..and now..it's all.." Akio's whispered keeping himself stern but a visible lump in his throat cracked his voice a bit even though he maintained his face showing no weakness.