Episode 56

"Why did you lie to me"

Alex preferred to remain silent at Zhuang's question, not that he had any definite answer either...

"She... You told me it was some asshole guy, not that I care if it was a man or woman but why go as far to lie about it?" Zhuang asked.

"As if any of that matters" Alex mumbled.

"It does! I thought we were partners!" Zhuang replied.

"Huh as if, who knows you're probably thinking of Akio san while doing it with me" Alex gave a mocking chuckle.

Zhuang ended up grabbing him by the collars, but held himself back and grabbed Alex by his shoulders tightly.

"I'm looking at only you and thinking of only you!" Zhuang pretty much shook him and yelled at him 

"I don't believe you" Alex clenched his fists

"I don't need you to believe me, I'm a pretty obsessed person" Zhuang responded quite seriously.

"What if I ask for your life? “ Alex moved forward on all fours" can you live up to those pretty words? " Alex reached for Zhuang's neck tightening his hands around it.

Zhuang didn't even budge an inch, he didn't try to stop him either. Alex wasn't that easily impressed either, he put out his weight into it until Zhuang was choking for air but nevertheless, not even once did Zhuang push him away.
Alex choked him to the point he felt dizzy and was about to black out.

"Are you stupid, you're really gonna die if you don't push me away right now" Alex said with a dead serious expression.

Zhuang too was stubborn, he glared at him instead showing that he won't give in just to this.

Alex sighed and let him go "You're crazy"

Zhuang sat up coughing a bit, Alex's fingers left bruise marks on his neck.

"She's sick in the mind...we were first in school when I met her, I knew it right away that she was my fated.." Alex replied.

"She's your fated?" Zhuang's eyes widened.

"Yeah, it was different than you and Akio.. You bonded with Akio out of feelings for him. For me it wasn't like that.. The first time I went in heat because of her, we did it in the girl's locker room in front of her friends who video taped it, I guess it was amusing to see a male omega at their mercy, afterwards it was a series of being their personal lackey and blackmail until the video finally got leaked and I had nothing to lose anymore.. I mean... I became quite the celebrity you see haha" Alex turned his back towards Zhuang.

Zhuang reached a bit and hugged to his back

"It's okay.. I'm not traumatized or anything... Well.." he relaxed his eyes
"Around that time I met Aoi.. meeting is an understatement, I tried to seduce her since she was an alpha with money and you know..." Alex shrugged.

"Say what? “ Zhuang almost got the chills.

" Don't worry, We did nothing, she was a crazy brat who was admired by many for her looks and status but they found her creepy since she'd always talk to herself.. That's why it was easier to approach her, she was already desperate to have human contact anyway.. Even when I approached her with ulterior motives, you should've seen her sparkling face when I said I'd be her friend.. " Alex smirked a bit.

" Somehow, you seem too close to her" Zhuang mumbled in almost a sulking tone.

"I am, I basically raised that dumb ass human, taught her basic manners and how to engage with others, it was so amusing, she was kinda like a wild clueless chimp.. The hardest part was keeping up with her mental condition, .. For her I started a research on my own , I had a new reason to live, I tried many different types of methods to counsel her personalities without letting her realize it.. In the end I was able to keep Himari Yeoa suppressed through her college years.. Well but.. I guess in the end all of it was for myself, if I hadn't made Aoi my reason to live.. I wouldn't have made it this far.. I owe it all to her... " Alex smiled a bit