Episode 64

"You're too cruel"

"I know"

Alex dipped the wet cloth in water and squeezed it before placing it on Kei's forehead. Kei flinched a bit being completely knocked out and burning with high fever.

"Is he going to be fine?" Akio seemed really stressed.

"He's just worn out, he'll recover" Alex replied tending to him.

"Sorry.." Akio replied, he basically had to call Alex over the first thing in the morning. Moreover the girls had to stay with Zhuang and Alex all night so he was apologetic about that as well.

"I can't believe you did it till he passed out... Kinky I must say" Alex said jokingly trying to lighten the mood.

Akio stood there with a bent head, even more devastated than before.

"Just sit down, stop stressing me out with your stressful expression" Alex tapped next to Kei on the bed.

"I don't know what came over me.. He just said those hurtful words.. Like he's been taking me for granted, he's not seeing my efforts at all..." Akio sat down with still a bent head.

"Kei has always been sensitive to his environment.. So it's not that he doesn't see your efforts... It's just that he feels bad because he can't reciprocate those efforts back to you..." Alex replied.

"Last night, I told him everything, about the past... And the present..." Akio said.

Alex gave him a look of disbelief but then saw the look on his face and only then he came to believe it.

"Was it hard telling him?" Alex asked.

Akio shook his head in agreement.

"Do you think things will change from now on since he knows all that?" Alex asked.

"I don't know.. I feel like we keep on coming to a dead end with our relationship.. I keep on trying to hold onto him but he keeps slipping away, he even asked me if I'd wanted to marry like he wants me to bind him by force or something... He's not willing to do things on his own.. What's the point of it all if he has to be forced to be in a relationship.. I don't want him to do things half heartedly.."
Akio replied

" So that's why you rejected him... " Alex was finally able to see things from Akio's perspective.
It was true that Kei was too insecure and always acted like Akio deserved better than someone like him... It was only a given that Akio wouldn't want to marry someone who might back away later saying 'you deserve better than me', he wanted Kei to make a decision he'd stick with rather than forcing himself into things.

"I thought I had to give him enough space to heal... Of course I have needs too, both physical and emotional but I hold myself back because I really want this guy to be able to rely on me and not feel wronged... But he's just being..." Akio stopped to look back at the unconscious Kei a bit and his expression softened.

" Honestly you got it all wrong, the fact that you're giving him unwanted space is what's making him insecure, what he needs presently is not space, he needs reassurance and closeness" Alex replied

"Well then he got it" Akio's expression turned to a childish frown which made Alex chuckle

"Can't believe I'm seeing you act like a brat" Alex said while chuckling.

Akio's face remained pale, though his ears went a bit red.

"So tell me"

"Tell you what?"

"How is it to take an alpha from the back?"

"How'd you know?"

"How would I not know?"