Episode 12

"Mari chan..you need to eat''
The tall slim figure of a thick black haired girl overshadowed the younger mistress sitting over the bed with red velvet sheets. The room was laden with all sorts of expensive furniture, appliances, decorations.

The closet was also just as huge and the dressing table was loaded with brands of perfumes and makeup, with scattered jewellery all over.

The room was painted in a dark golden shade with red curtains and red sheets. However the dim lights made it all almost appear black.

The young mistress sat on bed hugging to her legs with mascara smothered all over her face and broken lamps lying around the bed with glass shattered all over the place. She had been like this since what happened with Aoi and Natsuro.
The taller black hair girl stood obediently over the shattered pieces just like she stood by her that day when they tormented Natsuro. Her feet were wounded but they weren't her only wounds.

"Mari chan...'' she held a tray laden with all sorts of excessive eatables.

"GO AWAY! I SAID GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"  The young mistress yelled and tossed the tray over grabbing and throwing it over to the wall with a loud thud that made all the servants in the household shiver in their own way.

"How could she? How could Aoi chan choose that nerdy ugly boy over me and humiliate me infront of him?! Tell me..tell me..Yuki chan? Why? Why did this happen?'' The young mistress frantically spoke holding herself up by clinging to the cuffs of the black haired girl.

"Your mother will arrive shortly from her monthly trips'' the girl responded without blinking, her dull grey eyes made her face look as dead as her emotions.

The mistress slapped her across the face '' THAT IS NOT WHAT I ASKED!" she then shook her violently demanding answers but when she failed to make any accomplishment, she pushed her away and retorted to her original posture back into silence and hugging her knees.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aoi san, can't you like take the couch...like isn't this weird''
I finally spoke after an hour of awkwardness since she laid next to me and kept staring at me continuously without even being distracted once.
It was highly uncomfortable and I just didn't know how to bring it up but now that I did, a sulking expression clouded her face.

"No way, this is my bed'' she responded looking kind of angry.

"Then I can take the couch...'' I tried to get up but she pushed me back down with an arm and put a leg over me keeping me down.

"What the...'' I squirmed a bit.

"Everything on the bed is mine too'' she spoke childishly. I was dumbfounded and also confused whether to laugh or cry.

"You can't do this, remember we were only pretending to be in a relationship, I am a democratically free single man'' I spoke somewhat patriotically and she wasn't impressed.

"Can't it be real?'' She murmured.

"What?''

"Us''

"What do you mean?''

"The relationship, us, can't it be real?'' She asked looking desperately into my eyes.

"No way''

"Why?''

"Have you even seen me? You're super beautiful and I'm a daily average looking guy, you're rich and famous, I'm super poor and on top of it everyone hates me at college and...'' I had a whole list but unfortunately she placed a finger upon my lips to silence me.

"None of that matters, the only thing I want to know is if you like me or not?'' She whispered scooting forward so that her forehead was against mine. My face heated up and I was at loss of words as well. She looked intently into my eyes and her hand slipped over my back.
I got superconscious and uncomfortably arched my back so that my head tossed back a little bit and her face was in my neck.
She kissed upon my adam's apple just above the choker but under the chin, the panic made me squirm but I ended up clinging more on to her and squeezing her face into my neck. She lifted herself up and got on top of me.