Episode 10

Trigger Warning: The following chapter may contain some disturbing content. Proceed at your own discretion.

"Its him..he's the one..''

They murmured as I walked past them, parting a way for me to cross without coming in contact with me.
I was already pretty used to this but being noticed like this is surely uncomfortable.

Somehow I made it towards the classroom and put my bag on the chair while putting my books over the slurs that were carved on my table, declaring me a pile of shit, a pervert, a gold digger and whatnot.

I paid no heed, as if those words on table were invisible to me. They kept their distance from me yet kept whispering about me.

I came out to retrieve my books from the locker and found her in wait there. Ignoring her, I went past her as she quietly followed me without a word until we reached the lockers and I opened mine; all the trash stuffed in it flooded out.

"What the hell?!'' She said covering her nose.

"Surprised?'' I spoke unfazed and pulled a plastic bag from my pocket and latex gloves that I put on and started to pull out the trash in that bag and dumped it while taking out my books from the deep corner wrapped in plastic to avoid having them dirtied.

"You're pretty calm about this..and prepared...?'' She asked with an astonished look on her face that didn't impress me at all. I removed the gloves being done and packed them in a separate plastic bag.

"What, a rich young mistress would obviously not understand so there's no point in telling you either way..considering half of this is your fault'' I spoke sarcastically.

She grabbed me by the wrist but I jerked it away ''Stop forcing yourself on me everytime, I don't like this..'' I spoke with a frown and she retrieved her hand with a devastated face.

"Let me take responsibility'' She said.

"Huh? No, just don't bother with me anymore, your fiancee thing isn't as serious as you make it out to be, in the end aren't you just toying with me'' I said raising a brow. Her face almost showed a flair of being ashamed as if she knew she was doing something wrong.

"I know..''

"Know what?'' I raised a brow at her terms.

"I know this isn't right way but how else am I to reach you?''

"I don't get what you are saying'' I shook my head a little but all of a sudden she moved close in and caressed my cheek which made them swell up in red.

"WHAT..THE...WHA...YO...U!"

WHHHAATTT WASSS THATT!

What the hell! What the hell! I was freaking out and she turned leaving without a word. What was that? What? Why? I rubbed my flushed cheek with my sleeve trying to wipe away the burning feeling that her lips left on my cheek, though it felt impossible.
My whole face was red and my body burning.. wahhhh I can feel smoke coming out of my ears!!

"Hiromitsu Natsuro kun'' I heard a timid voice call me from behind and I turned towards a short girl.

"It's me'' I said noticing her playing with her skirt in quite an awkward way while curling up her other fist near her lips in a cat like way...kind..of..cute...

"Would you come with me to storehouse...um...I want to...confess something in private'' she said almost red to the ears with shyness.

Wait..waitttt..confess what!! So cute though...

"Um..okay...'' I said with an awkward blush too. She gave a cute bright smile, such a little girl and so cute..unlike that Himari Aoi.
Now this is the kind of girl i'd like to be with, not an electric pole like her. I'm not that short either, last I checked I was 5'7 or 5'8, not sure but I'm still growing.. and she's like 5'10 or '11, her parents must be really tall...no wonder she can play model despite her ugly sense of fashion.