Episode 59

"You're late"

"Oh dear, I didn't think it was this late"

The middle aged woman came in the hotel room while Ian was sitting on the bed with a pale face.

"It's late, I'm going home" Ian mumbled lifelessly and stood up ready to leave when she came forward near enough to his lips but then stopped.

"Why is your face bruised?" she asked grabbing his jaws and turning his face around.

"Is it" Ian didn't care

She felt something was different......

She grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him over with a sudden jerk.

He didn't struggle, she slid her hand inside the bathrobe he was wearing towards his hips and pulled out a palmful...

"You wh**e !" She slapped his bruised face "Who did you soil yourself with?"

Ian didn't budge or respond, he stood there with his legs and thighs dripping.

"I put my money on you! Your father better be ready to pay it back in double because you couldn't keep your legs together you damn wh**e! You have the nerve to stand infront of me, filled up with someone else, you fukin toilet!" She went on insulting

He suddenly cracked a laugh and started laughing crazily to the point he had to hold his stomach

" What's so funny?! " She was creeped out a bit

" That's right " He laughed " I'm a fukin toilet"

"Huh?" She raised a brow.

"Why does it matter to you now? You knew I was a fukin toilet haha" He laughed "Do you know how many disgusting ped*****s have paid for it before I was even 13, haha?"

"Who are you calling a pe** bitch, I paid for you and you let me do it!" She yelled with her nasty voice.

"Are you sure? I'm not even at the age of consent" He smirked and held her by the collar "What if I come out to the public with a video of our time together?" He chuckled "I could make you so famous, again"

"Are you trying to blackmail me?" She frowned.

"No I'm telling you to fuk off and have nothing more to do with me without asking back any money, you've had your fill" He shrugged

"I WILL FUKIN DESTROY YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!"
She screamed at him and left banging the door really hard on her way out.

He laughed again

"You can't destroy something that's already broken"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I guess I get the gist of it but this is not healthy for the kid"

"We know but..."

Alex fiddled with his thumbs, Adrian was sleeping in his arms after crying, his little hands were clutching Alex's shirt tightly even in his sleep he was not willing to let go.
Zhuang had went off to drop Akio, Kei and the girls back home and Natsuro was sleeping.

"What else.. Can I do.." Alex mumbled

"I've never seen you this tensed" Aoi said

"Don't you remember her Aoi? What she's like? What she's capable of? I can bear anything but I can't bear if something happens to Adrian!" Alex almost yelled.

"I do" Aoi responded by reaching and holding his hand "but I still don't think keeping Adrian away is going to be any safer, you're just going to be too worried anyway"