Episode 24

"I'm sorry"

The weather had been stormy, not that it was any different metaphysically. Zhuang had departed, Akio sat alone in this new apartment that had been bought recently per say since the boxes were still unpacked and there was barely any furniture that one could be spoiled with. Akio got up, stripping his clothes on the way towards bath and turned in to shower while leaving the door open. He could care less about the door, what ringed in his ears was the echoing voice of his son's hateful confession. He smirked looking at his reflection in the mirror, remembering all he had done for his son. He gazed down upon his body, he had been using it shamelessly to make his son live through a better world...and all of that for nothing??

He turned the tap and walked out with water dripping in his track, wore his clothes and tucked in his cell phone while climbing upstairs towards the roof of the building. He walked to the edge and took out his cellphone from the pocket recording and sending out a voice message 

"I'm sorry"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You think you can make me forcibly apologize? Look mister, whether or not you are my father, I absolutely do not care, I'm done with all the lies and everything, I'm over eighteen and I legally have a right to live on my own! So stop the car or I'll jump off!"

 I threatened the dangerous old geezer, there's no way I was going to face dad after what I said to him..that'll kill me! the face he made! oh gosh why did I ever do that? I can't go back! He's going to be so disappointed in me! AHHH

"Drop the attitude kid" The nasty guy who was supposedly my father said, whoa, the dude sure got temper, I probably got that nasty frown from him
"You seriously lack manners, he probably spoiled you too much.. If I were there I would have given you a tight spanking at this point to knock some manners in you!" He said clutching upon the wheel.

Whoa sir, that's child abuse right there..I should be careful, who knows if he really goes for it..

"Ugh si..r?"

"What?"

"Where are you taking me?" I asked being extra conscious not to trigger a demon or something especially since he looked menacing enough to be possessed by one.

"I intended to take you to Akio but I see you're nothing but an annoying brat who won't fess up and apologize so I'm thinking of probably pushing you off the cliff or something" He replied.

EH..ehhhhhhhhhhh! He's joking right? He's going to throw me?! WHAT! NOOOO I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE! he looks serious! should I call the cops or something???!

"I'm joking" he said with a straightface and I almost felt the need to stab him! 

"I ALMOST HAD HEART ATTACK THERE! DON'T JOKE LIKE THAT!" I yelled at him.

"Huh? so you can say stuff to others that can almost give them a heart attack but if I do that to you, you feel offended?" He spoke sarcastically then his expression turned soft before he spoke again

"The Akio I knew never showed any sign of weakness ever, when we were kids, he fell off a bike once and cracked his head,they gave him stitches but he never flinched...I was crying the whole time but that guy was such a rock I never thought I'd ever see his crying face like that.." 

My eyes widened hearing that, crying..what? Dad.. never cries, ever, I've said mean things before too but crying? he never ever cried before, something- something gathered up in my throat making it feel all so heavy.

"Well I'm pretty sure he's probably trying to take his life or something by now, like the reason he lived so long is gone so.... just kidding" He shrugged.