Episode 38

**The following chapter contains content that is unsuitable for some viewers, please proceed at your own risk**

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How long are you gonna stay with him like this.." Zhuang pressed the cold juice can to Akio's cheek.

"You're awfully calm for a wanted person" Akio replied with a straight face, his eyes still fixated on his unconscious lover.

"I checked up on Natsu, something is up with him, he's had fever for two days, its down now but he doesn't let me in his room at all, you should really check up on your son too, you're just sitting here quietly the whole day..even the nurses are getting worried for you" Zhuang sat next to Akio and unpacked the plastic bag he brought with him "You also need to eat something, you're not looking well at all..here I made you rice.."

"I'm not hungry" Akio replied "Why did Natsu have fever?"

"He said it was a cold but apparently it was bad enough, he couldn't walk straight at all, nor could he sit properly...well, I don't get colds much so I'm not very expert at handling them" Zhuang shrugged and without giving any consideration to what Akio told, he still handed him the lunch box he made.

"He doesn't get colds often either, I'll go home later and check up on him" Akio reluctantly took a spoonful and eventually started eating.

"Also something happened with the richie rich households, it's all over the news,  the two business elites, Himari family group had a fall out with the Kirihara group..the details are kept hidden but I somehow found out that Himari Aoi and Kirihara Mari had a violent clash..some bones were broken in midst" Zhuang told

"Is Aoi san okay?" Akio asked out of worry.

"I'm not sure, she isn't allowing any visitors and I don't want to sneak in to meet a woman whose head I smashed with a lamp" Zhuang replied.

"Yeah" Akio said, he unconsciously ended up eating the whole lunch box that Zhuang made while his eyes were fixated on Keitarou.

Zhuang placed a hand on his back "Akio..I know things can't go back to as they were when we were kids but just know, I'm here for you no matter what"

"Stop" Akio mumbled "I have never leaned on anyone before and nor will I start doing it now" Akio moved his hand off him "There for me? sounds funny..do you know why I'm sitting here right now? because I know well what this kid here is going through right now....I know well and that's why I'm afraid...because I know what is going in his mind and what he can do...what do you even know to be there for me?!" Akio frowned clenching his fists.

"I'm sorry...I really am, if I could go back...." Zhuang mumbled

"Well you can't go back! so stop it..you're only related to Natsu, don't try to approach me" Akio cut him off and whispered "I can do this on my own...back then Natsu was my anchor..and right now I'll be Keitarou kun's anchor"

"I see" Zhuang got up and left, looking back twice, he sighed standing outside the door when someone stood infront of him, he looked up at the stranger holding a bouquet of flowers, he let the middle aged man pass by him and looked back quite confused as he walked away.

"Excuse me.." The middle aged man with jet black hair and familiar yellowish amber eyes entered the room

Akio momentarily looked at him and then looked away. The man came in and sat on an empty seat in front of Keitarou and placed the bouquet next to the lamp near the bedside.

For a few minutes there was utter silence, the man did not say anything and nor did Akio inquire anything of him.

"What happened to him?" The man finally broke the silence and asked in a whisper