Episode 86

A rainy day, closed curtains, yet the sound of the rain stirring up a certain emotion that I couldn't really explain...

My hands wandered up her back as she caressed my lips softly with intervals, I tried to move her shirt up but she held my wrists, pinning them against the bed as she continued to makeout, only to part for a breather....

"What's gotten into you?” She asked

I knew she would ask, for me to initiate something like this so early in the morning...even I'm surprised with myself...but waking up with her next to my side, those few days without getting to see this scene were the toughest.

I think I realized how much this minor detail mattered to me especially when it was taken away from me..

"I just missed you.." I answered, it wouldn't kill to be honest once in a while, I'll keep my embarrassment for another day....
I lifted my arms demandingly
"Hug"

She was a bit surprised but softly leaned in and slipped her arms under my body, somewhat lifting me up from the bed in a hug while she was all leaned over me.

"You've gotten heavier"
She said, as usual, ruining the whole mood.

" Oh well, who's fault is that?" I replied sarcastically.

"Makes me feel like you'll be mine forever" She sounded somewhat pleased.

" Listen here woman, I'm the ugly one in the relationship"
I reminded her since she was acting all insecure at an unusual point of relationship.

"Oh yeah, almost forgot"
Her reply made me grab her head in a squeeze with a twitching brow
"Ow you said it yourself"

"Atleast deny it!" I argued being somewhat mad.

She chuckled a bit and kissed me yet again.
"I'll make it up to you, today is special, you can request me anything, I'll do it for you"

Anything she says, wait, by anything does she mean anything like work or like doing anything naughty?
Should I ask?
Would that be weird?

"There you go over thinking something stupid" She said pressing two fingers against my forehead.

"Aoi" I sat up clenching my fists a bit on my thighs, she also moved back and sat up.

"Yes" She tilted her head with a soft smile.

"Will you tell me about the bruise you're hiding under your shirt" I asked, her smile disappeared just like I had anticipated.

She'd been hiding it well though...

"Natsu" Her expression went somewhat dark.

I know I'd regret it but...

"Was it me?!" I ended up asking anyway "did I do something while I was unconscious???"

"Nothing, you did nothing" She answered so abruptly, though the rigid expression on her face felt like it was a huge lie.

"Aoi.." I whispered...
So she wouldn't tell me right.. thought so..

"Even if, you did something, that's not your fault" She carried on, probably noticing how irritated it made me.

" I don't remember... But I feel like.. I did something unforgivable... I'm even afraid to remember it... " I told her.

" Actually... It's not you" She said and I lifted my head " it's better if you don't remember it, because if you do, you might come to hate me"

" Eh, I could never hate-" I tried to argue.

" What If I tell you I killed Aiba?"
She suddenly said whilst cutting me off.