Episode 57

"How did this happen?"
"I just.. I wasn't careless I swear.."

Aoi relaxed her head back into the seat.
"If they find about this, even someone like me wouldn't be able to keep it down, who's leaked this anyway? Who could it be.."

"I'd need time to get to the source but Aoi.. Are you serious? Why have you kept her hidden all this time?" Zhuang asked.

"I didn't think someone would actually go write an article on Kiriharas and their crimes, atleast not Mari, I can't turn her in.. Not right now, she knows nothing, she's got amnesia, why would someone dig up the past like this.... " Aoi replied.

"Kei san will get dragged in this too, the media will target him too, since he's a kirihara too.. And moreover it'll be a bigger scandal if what happened to him comes to light, we've kept his treatment and stuff secret until now.. It will.. Also trouble Akio.. I.. Don't want to see that" Zhuang replied.

"Shut this article down no matter what.. Nobody needs to know about the kirihara family anymore.. I don't want Kei and Mari involved in this" Aoi sighed.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do.." Zhuang replied.

"Hey" Aoi said and Zhuang who was about to leave turned around "Don't do that thing anymore, it's annoying"

"What?" Zhuang was dumbfounded

"That face you make when you talk about Akio, that *I'm still in love with him* face.." Aoi got up and walked towards Zhuang "Alex.... cherish him more, he's a very precious friend to me, make him happy okay? I won't forgive you otherwise"

Zhuang gulped as she seemed half threatening when she said it.

"You're close to him huh" Zhuang said.

"Don't get me wrong, the only person I'm crazy about is Natsu.. But there's also people like Alex and Kei who are close to my heart, their happiness is also a priority" Aoi replied

"I see, then I better not let them get hurt" Zhuang said with a light smile.

"Yeah, they're my precious family"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry, I've raised an omega child before, I know how to take care of one"

"I know.. But.. It's my one and only child"

"I understand" Akio said as he served some tea to Alex.

Little Adrian was running away from the toddlers who'd taken a liking to him and wouldn't stop chasing him on the ground.

"Where's Kei?" Alex asked.

"He's changing clothes in his room" Akio replied.

"his room.. Huh" Alex mumbled.

"He does share room with me recently, he's gotten comfortable with the girls" Akio suddenly got all defensive.

"It's fine, I'm not judging.. But isn't it frustrating? Like he's not touching you.. Won't your interest in him wither away?" Alex asked.

Akio looked at him as if it was a weird question to ask, well to Akio that question did sound as having a double meaning.

" You're too insecure" Akio replied.

"What do you mean" Alex got a bit annoyed.

"You don't like me at all do you?" Akio replied.

Alex couldn't answer that, he looked away instead.

"Don't worry.. I won't turn to him no matter what, he's all yours" Akio replied.