Episode 13

"Akio san no! You can't!''
Keitarou put a tight grip around Akio trying to hold him back at all costs. The whole place was on fire and the firebrigades swarmed all over the place.

"I have to...it's still inside'' Akio murmured frantically while trying to move forward but three men including Keitarou had to hold him back from doing so.

"Whatever it is, we can come for it later, its not worth your life..'' Keitarou spoke with quite a frustrated voice, even though Akio was slightly shorter than him since he himself was  about 6'2 and Akio was 6'0, nevertheless the shorter one had more strength.

"It is! Worth my life! It's...!'' Akio was still frantic when he suddenly paused noticing a shady figure arriving towards them ''you...''

Keitarou paused as well and turned to see the man, almost the same height as keitarou, a seemingly middle-aged man with pitch black slicked back hair. When the street light fell upon him, his deep dark brown eyes almost appeared reddish brown. He took a puff and dropped his cigarette stepping on it.
Akio's face filled with rage and he broke free from the three men restraining him without any difficulty and threw a punch at the man, who dodged it.

"Its been so long I saw you Akio'' the man said with his deep calm voice.

"You! How dare you! I have a restraining order on you! Wait, were you the one who instigated this fire?!'' Akio yelled fuming with rage, this was the first time Keitarou had ever heard him speak loud.

"You know I wouldn't harm you like this'' the man replied reaching his hand towards Akio's face that Akio brushed away quite violently.

"Go away before I call the cops'' Akio turned away from the man, perhaps he believed him when he said he hadn't done that.

"Go ahead...call them, perhaps you didn't get the notification yet'' the man spoke in a monotone with an expressionless face.

"What notification?'' Akio raised a brow.

"The notification that I'm no longer under restraining order, after almost a decade'' the man's reply made Akio' s eyes widen ''I can finally see you again '' 

Keitarou was being observant for quite some time but the other man was annoying him just as much as Akio felt annoyed by him.

"Hey, who are you!'' Keitarou finally spoke up and Akio noticed he was still there.
Akio immediately moved towards keitarou grabbing his arm, trying to take him away. The man also looked at Keitarou for the first time, he noticed how Akio grabbed him by the arm and a somewhat irritated look came over his expressionless face.

"I'm his husband!'' The man spoke up and  Keitarou's eyes widened.

"Ex husband'' Akio readily corrected him.

"I do not consider a divorce I never gave you, some stupid court papers do not matter for me, you still belong to me, you are my omega!'' The man got a bit loud too. Akio turned and slapped his face hard enough to leave him with a red cheek.

"I am not a 'thing' that 'belongs' to anybody and you are no longer my marital partner either, whether you consider it or not! That is the fact, as for your so called 'omega', the times are changing, omegas are no longer inferior possessions of the alphas. Just because you have some sort of special pheromones that doesn't make me an inferior person!'' Akio vented out without stopping for a breath. 

"Listen to me Akio, you have no where right now, I have a home, I can take you to mine, its yours too'' the man offered.

"No thankyou!'' Keitarou interrupted even before Akio himself could say anything ''Look sir, I don't know who you are or what relationship you both had in past but right now Akio san is with me and he has a home, my home'' Keitarou spoke blunt and outright holding Akio's hand who was dumbfounded.

"With you, huh? And who are you?'' the man eyed Keitarou from head to toe, taking an account of the younger one.