Episode 45

"It's going to be okay..."

The elevator door opened and the wheelchair entered, slowly getting crowded by people other then the two of them. It almost made Akio nervous, he adjusted the face mask to make sure his disguise was intact. Keitarou was covered in jacket as well on the wheelchair, his face hidden with a mask and a cap covering his head. He seemed unconscious and every person who looked at him made Akio nervous of being caught sneaking out a patient. 

He took a deep breather once the crowd dispersed and he took his path towards the car parking, his feet began to get faster in a paranoia of being followed. He kept looking back and around nervously making his way towards a car but his feet suddenly stopped when he saw her.

The mess of black hair and glimmering blue eyes standing against Keitarou's car. He almost had a heart attack there, he couldn't think of how he could reason himself through this.

"Akio san" Her voice made him tremble, he was caught, now there was no way out, she was going to report him...it was practically kidnapping since Keitarou is pretty much drugged and carried out of the hospital in secret.

"I ONLY WANT TO SAVE HIM!" Akio ended up getting panicked and yelled at her.

She was standing with her arms folded resting her back against the car's door, she eyed him head to toe and narrowed her gaze for a moment.

"I understand" She said and walked away from the door, Akio was in disbelief for a moment. He pretty much had the idea that she would go off on him. Who wouldn't if they saw something like that? 

Akio didn't waste time, he picked Keitarou up in his arms and settled him inside the car then hid the wheelchair behind the car before coming to confront Aoi.

"I will explain..soon, please believe in me!" Akio said. Aoi walked instead to Keitarou's side, she placed her hand upon his cheek. She leaned in through window and leaned close enough to Keitarou's face that even Akio seemed quite confused.

"She's right..it's like Haru..." She whispered.

"What?" Akio asked, he couldn't hear her mumbling that clearly.

She smiled and tapped his cheek "It's okay.. Natsuro is the only one for me" she mumbled again and backed away "bye bye" she said without even showing any regard to Akio and walked away.

Akio didn't have the time to try and understand what was going on, he simply got inside the car and drove it away quite rashly.

Aoi kept walking on with an eerie smile until she stopped, staring at a wall.

"You noticed?" Eventually a voice came from behind the wall

"Uzawa san..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally done with showering, damn it would've been alot hectic if she hadn't already cleaned me. Standing is still hectic and I can't believe she left me in motel like that. I'm legit gonna kill her for that! That cab driver kept giving me those nasty eyes like I'm some vermin. 

I'm not talking to her! no wait, if I don't talk to her how would I tell her I'm mad or kill her!? 

Oh was that the door? Is dad back?

I used the wall as a support and made my way out of the room only to be terrorized and hide myself again

WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE!????? MARII SAN!!!

She seemed to notice the sudden movement and rushed my way. NO DON'T COME HERE!!

I tried to run back to my room but toppled in thin air and fell over. She also got down and grabbed at my arms pinning me to the floor sitting on my back.