Episode 82

"It all started back then"

"Back when?"

"The time he got abducted"

Who is she talking to....

Uh...where am I...my head...

"He's awake!"

What the...don't yell!! My head....

"Natsuro..."

The door opened, she rushed in with her hair fluttering through the air as she moved and slipped smoothly into my arms.

"Ao..i san..."

I whispered as she tightened her grip around me and looked up at me with those crazy blazing blue eyes that I hadn't seen look this way in a long while.

Something about her eyes made me slip my arms around her as tightly as I could.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." I found myself mumbling as I felt her stiff body relax into my arms.

"I'm sorry...too..." She whispered and moved up towards my face, stealing a kiss. 

Though a sudden realization made me stiffen up again "The baby..??!!" I asked with my heart sinking.

"About that.." She held my hands, even further scaring me, I was literally on verge of tears after guessing the worst that was to come.

"There was no movement for a while..." She barely said it and I broke down into tears
"Hey, hey stop, at least listen first.."

What's there to listen...!!!

I am responsible for this...I couldn't protect my child...because of me...

"Oh my goodness, at least listen to the woman, your baby is just fine"
Alex's voice made me freeze up

What...the kid's fine..?

"Is the baby really..???" I almost sat up holding Aoi's hand, she nodded and I just...
You know..
Grabbed her hair with both my hands
"DID YOU WANT ME TO HAVE A HEARTATTACK YOU CRAZY WOMAN, I  ALMOST THOUGHT I'D LOST OUR CHILD, I WAS ABOUT TO GO MAD!!!"
I yelled at her.

"Damn, I've always wanted to pull her hair like that but she'd never let me" Alex spoke sarcastically.

Thank goodness....thank goodness....

I ended up hugging her tightly again and she gently rubbed up my back.

"I was trying to..but you didn't listen..." She argued with a gentle smile on her face, Alex also passed a smile.

"It was...so scary..."
I spoke to my surprise...
What am I saying....?

"I'm so sorry.." She whispered.

"I was so scared......I waited for you everyday...I couldn't stop thinking if something had happened to you...why didn't you come sooner...I was thinking I'd lost the kid, I was thinking day and night that you'd hate me for losing this kid...or maybe you'd never find me...may be I'll die there without seeing you...I couldn't stop feeling it, I'd been so depressed...I couldn't stop feeling hopeless..why didn't you come for me sooner....I waited..everyday...every time the I heard the door open...I thought she came...I was starting to feel like I'd lost you...I was so scared...."

For some reason I couldn't stop ranting it out. Even though I told myself I'd stay calm if I was able to see her again in this life.... I thought I was stronger now...but maybe...I really am not...

"You're so strong" She whispered and my eyes widened, tearing up, for some reason I couldn't even keep my voice down. I ended up crying without holding back my voice.