Episode 73

"Wait...there's something wrong with the floorboards..."

"What is it?"

"What are you both doing there!"

"Mom!"

"There's something wrong with the floorboards, look it made a different sound when Lian walked on it!"

"Come here both of you, don't wander too far"

"But mom"

"No buts"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey"

"Did you ask?"

Alex sprung up the moment Aoi walked in. She shook her head in a no.

"The child just refuses to talk, he keeps urging to see his brother, we can't bring him here, Mr. Strauss' men are everywhere" She replied.

"Then let me talk to him!" Alex said, though Aoi looked a little hesitant.

"I don't know...you might scare him..." Aoi said.

Alex grabbed both her arms tightly.

"I only want to ask him, just let me meet him" Alex said, Aoi flinched a bit.

"That hurts.." She said and Alex came to a realization. He let go of her and stepped back.

"Sorry" He whispered "It's just...I want to know..."

"I know..." Aoi said "Let Natsu try, the boy seems to be somewhat fond of him, I feel like eventually he'll give in"

"Alex" Zhuang also came back, he was holding Adrian up, the moment Adrian saw Alex, he extended his little arms desperately wanting Alex to pick him up.

Aoi slapped Alex's back really hard
"Don't neglect your child, you ass"

Alex flinched "You just wanted revenge, you hag" he proceeded his hands and took little Adrian from Zhuang. Zhuang leaned in and gave Alex a kiss under the ear.

"Don't neglect your lover too" Zhuang said and handed him a cup of coffee that he bought for him on the way.

"Did you visit the school I recommended?" Aoi asked.

"Yes, I like it, the principal and the staff seemed very nice too but it appears to be an elite facility, I'm worried alot of alpha children will be present there, so I'm a little worried for Adrian" Zhuang said.

"That's a silly thought, we can't hold our kid back from getting the best on account of alphas" Alex said resting Adrian's head upon his shoulder "We teach him to fight ofcourse"

"I'm with Alex on this" Aoi said.

"Okay okay, don't you both team up on me, I'm only worried" Zhuang said "Let's go together once we can" Zhuang said to Alex.

"Alright,now both of you go home, I'll be staying here" Aoi said.

"Eh? Are you crazy? Go back to Natsu, he needs you right now" Alex almost whined.

"Alex you seriously need rest, you're neglecting me and Adrian too, come back home, Ian is alot better now, besides Aoi said she'll stay so..." Zhuang also insisted.

Alex still seemed reluctant but eventually gave in.

"Let me get my things" Alex said and went inside.

"So where is it?" Zhuang asked Aoi as soon as Alex left.

She pulled out a diary from her clothes and handed it over to Zhuang.
He immediately put it inside his coat.