Episode 79

"There you are.."

"He's..gone...he's"

"Calm down"

"I can't, what if, I can't if he gets hurt-"

"Aoi"

"I'LL FUKIN KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM-!!!!"

Aoi's eyes widened as a slap brought her back to her senses. Mari then lowered down and hugged her right after it.
She was sitting on the floor of her empty apartment with Natsuro and Lian both gone.

"What am I gonna do-" She spoke with a frustrated voice next to Mari's ear.

Ian Strauss also walked in with a stressed look on his face. He was nervously nail biting just thinking about it, Lian was in danger and his mind couldn't come up with what could be done about.

"What sort of question is that" Mari parted "You're Himari Aoi, you always have a way"
Aoi stared right at her as if realizing something.

"I love him so much...if something happens to him I can't forgive myself..." Aoi mumbled.

"Then don't let anything happen" Mari said out straight.

"I'll go-" Ian interrupted the two "this happened because of me, I'll go and take responsibility"

"Stop nail biting before I slap you too" Mari said in a threatening tone.

"I didn't blame you, let the adults handle it" Aoi said out straight.

"I'm sorry I can't stay put with Teacher in there and we don't know what he might do to Lian so-" Ian tried to hold onto his hands since he knew Mari might actually do what she claimed.

"That's like giving the third hostage for free, more trouble to us" Aoi stood up and grabbed her bag going through it.

"I can do it! I can seduce him and-" Ian quietened up for a moment "you already know what it's like, I don't have to say it.. Just believe me" Ian was talking when Aoi walked upto the nearest reflecting object with a lipstick in her hand.

"Ian, calm down" Mari almost had her hand ready for another strike.

"What are you doing?" Ian asked in confusion since Aoi started to apply the lipstick.

Mari also looked at her and rather than being confused, she rather smirked at Aoi's actions.

"You've finally decided huh" Mari folded her arms.

"Gotta say that slap sure woke me up"
Aoi spoke while checking out the color.

"Did you finally lose your mind?" Ian was still confused.

"Actually she was always more like this, I don't know what happened along the way" Mari commented with a shrug.

While Aoi rolled down the lipstick, lidding it back on.

"Mr. Ivan Strauss, you haven't seen the worst of Himari Aoi"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"And what makes you show up?"

"Can't I just say hi?"

Ian said as he walked in and sat on the couch next to Mr. Strauss.

"Where's your guard dog?" Mr. Strauss spoke mockingly.

"Ah, she's got something to do but that doesn't matter" Ian said with a straight face and leaned in placing a hand on Mr. Strauss's thigh.
"Aren't you forgetting something?....Dad"