Episode 63

"Did you all know about this?!!!"

There was pin drop silence in the room.

"It's not that we didn't want to tell you, it's just..." Zhuang paused a bit.

"Just what?!" Akio almost growled.

"Calm down first Akio san" Alex said.

"How can I?! You all kept the fact that Kirihara Mari is alive secret from me and now you're telling me she just stood in again and took over the Kirihara estate and Kei knew about it!!!!"  Akio was fuming with rage.

"It's just.. It was Kei's decision.. We basically had no right to come between you two!" Alex said what Zhuang couldn't.

"It was... his decision..?" Akio was shocked "So.. I'm that..untrustworthy for him that he'd decided to carry this burden on his own?"

"Akio san, to be frank, you're in no position to say this especially when you kept alot from him too" Alex replied.

It really made Akio silent, he stood there clenching his fists.

"Yeah but... I'm able to handle it and he's clearly not able to do so! You all know his condition! How could you just listen to him on this?!" Akio still couldn't shake off his anger.

"Again, it's not our say, you both need to work on your communication gap instead of taking out anger on others" Alex replied strictly.

"Alex is right, it's not our place to come between you two, besides him meeting up with Mari and she appearing after so many years and taking over the Kirihara estate is something that was decided between the two of them.. Even we both don't know what those siblings are thinking or doing" Zhuang finally spoke up too.

"But Aoi knew! She knew it all along, why couldn't she just... Forget it, that girl has never considered me important enough to consult things with me" Akio said a bit spitefully

"Now you're shifting your anger on Aoi... Again you're not coming to Kei, he should've been the one to tell you, not anybody else!" Alex's tone got a bit into scolding mode.

Akio didn't answer that one.

"Where are they both now?" Akio asked.

Zhuang and Alex gave each other a look.

"What? Don't hide anything from me!" Akio watched them two glance at each other.

"Akio san, he used influence on us" Alex reminded him.

"So what? I'm not just going to stop due to fear of some influence" Akio said

"No no, you got it all wrong" Alex crossed his hands before him "It's that...how to put it.."

"He did something despicable like using influence on so many omegas even as young as Adrian.." Zhuang said

"He can't face us..?" Akio realized.

"It's not that we don't want to tell you, it's just that we don't know" Alex replied "You know him, he's someone who doesn't forgive himself easily, to do something like that means he gonna crawl back into his hole again and indulge in self hatred, Aoi is most likely just stuck with his wish of not telling anyone where he's going..." Alex shrugged.

" I think I know where he is"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"To.... Do... Something... Like... This...." Kei was all holed up in a closet in his own house while Aoi sat outside it.

"It's totally your fault this time" Aoi said.