Episode 81

"Are you okay?"

"I'm better"

Alex stood against the sink taking a breather while Zhuang stood by his back.

"Her pheromones are really one of a kind, normally alpha pheromones that don't carry alpha command make you go into heat, hers make you nauseous, it's like she only produces pheromones for one person and rejects the rest" Alex said rubbing his chest to calm the bloating feeling.

"Actually they were more concentrated than normal, even I could feel them" Zhuang responded "She looks calm on the surface but staying apart from Natsuro has really effected her both mentally and physically"

"It's been three days and more, I don't know if she's even slept or eaten, she looks horrible" Alex said "I'm also worried for Akio san ever since he found out"

"I don't think Kei san can keep back Akio now either, he's sat back for a while now because Kei asked him to put trust in Aoi but Akio isn't a patient person when it comes to his children" Zhuang told him.

"He has to, he must, otherwise he'll ruin everything we worked so hard for" Alex took a deep breath.

"How about you?" Zhuang asked "how are you holding up?"

"I'm strong, don't worry" Alex said and turned, though to his surprise, Zhuang hugged him, putting his arms around Alex's back whilst leaning in and resting his chin against Alex's shoulder.

"Don't lie" Zhuang whispered.

Alex's surprised gaze relaxed and he slid his arms up Zhuang's back.

"I just want to see my son, I feel like I'm a horrible parent, I disappear on him for days... I feel like he'd hate me soon" Alex spoke his mind
"I barely met my brothers and I'm already stripped apart from them, I know I'm strong enough to not give up but it's frustrating to be not able to do anything"

"We'll find your brother I promise and Adrian can never hate you, he's one of the sweetest and most understanding child ever, all you have to do is talk to him honestly, he might be tiny but he's more grown up than any of us" Zhuang consoled him.

"Hopefully" Alex parted from the hug, holding Zhuang's hands in his own.
He brought Zhuang's hand close to his lips and caressed it "thankyou, for everything"

"Hey, I love you, okay?" Zhuang said to Alex's surprise. Though he wasn't surprised for too long, it eventually turned into a smile.

"I love you too"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What are..you...doing..?"

The little boy turned towards the voice and spoke sweetly

"Uncle Kei" He said slowly climbing down the couch where he stood, looking out of the window of the apartment "Adi was looking if Papa and Daddy came to pick up"

"Don't..you want...to sleep...like Leah and Sia..? It's late.." Kei asked and came over sitting on the couch where little Adrian sat with his tiny legs protruding forward and his tiny hands holding his kneecaps.

"But, what if Adi is asleep and papa comes and Adi miss it" Adrian expressed his concerns.

Kei understood how badly he was missing his parents.

"Do you...want to call them...?" Kei asked, even though Alex had called just this evening.

"Uncle Akio said, brother Natsuro was taken by bad guys, papa go bring brother back, Papa is a hero" Little Adrian spoke with a tiny voice "I think if I make papa busy, papa can't find brother, I miss brother too"