Episode 8

'Alright, I'm safe, now to take a detour from this path and I'll end up at the back gate without running into her'

Is what I thought...

"You can't run away from your promises Natsuro kun''

What the hell! How did she know! Is she a psychic?!

"And no I'm not a psychic''

Waaaahh she's definitely a psychic! I'm doomed!

"I wasn't running, I was checking the atmosphere at this side of building, pollution everywhere, ah such nasty beings we are'' I started to dramatically pick the wrappers on the ground while she gave me the poker face as usual.

"Do I have to? Do I really really have to? I don't want to'' I ended up speaking the truth nonetheless.

"Mhm, it is important, it has to be you'' she replied with a certain glow in her dull eyes.

"What's that supposed to mean..'' I mumbled while she checked her phone.

"Alright he's here to pick me up..come'' she said taking my wrist and dragging me off with her.

"Wahhh just leave me here I don't wanna I don't wanna'' I pretty much threw a tantrum.

"Don't make me carry you there princess style'' she threatened and I considered my well being in remaining silent and following with a bent head because I knew she would literally do stupid things like that without considering who is watching.
Ah! What an abusive relationship!

Are we in a relationship though? She did say so...so it's 'pretend only' right? ..we don't have to pretend this and that no?
Just thinking about half of the things made me flustered right before we even reached the gate where a huge expensive foreign car awaited us and with it a well dressed young man.

"Aoi chan...'' the young man had a nostalgic smile on his face as he saw her, which turned to a deathly glare as he saw me next to her.

"Is that him?'' The young man asked her.
"Yes, this is the boyfriend I was telling you about'' she said clinging to my arm so naturally that even I wondered if we were in a relationship.
No wonder she's famous in drama club... damn.
Though on the other side this humongous new guy approached me with a certain deadly frown. Damn he's super tall too and looks rich as well, why does this woman have to reject him...wahh..
Maybe he's small somewhere else? Was the only logical conclusion my little brain could think of.

As he approached, I kind of started to move back feeling a bit threatened by his glare but then it softened and something totally unexpected happened.

He got on his knee and took my hand kissing it.
"You are indeed as CH-Arming...as Aoi chan explained you to be'' he said with warm gentle eyes that remind me of something, I don't know what though.
What a gentleman!

He got up and brushed his knee ''Why don't we have lunch together? I haven't eaten and it would be a good opportunity to get to know you'' He said with a flowery aura that I almost got lured in by his words.
He's like a siren probably? No its something else, I just can't put my finger on it..

"Eh um today I can't I ...'' I argued, it was nevertheless dangerous staying here.

"I insist'' he said, full of that gentleman aura, damn you handsome guys! Where the fuck do those flowers grow from, in the background everytime he speaks!

"Uh..ok..maybe'' I replied rather half sure of myself.

He opened the door for me at the front seat but that woman pulled me away by arm.