Episode 33

**The following chapter contains adult content**

"So? What ya want me to do?"

"Help me get those two hooked up" I gulped nervously following her around while she was delivering a pile of assignments to the staff room. Everyone was vary of her too, they knew she had been though some incident but nobody knew the details. They were told to not push her to remember and give her space. It's kind of awkward to be the only one approaching her like this.

"My dad n yer dad?" She said cheerfully.

"Gosh how many times do I tell you, Keitarou san is not your dad" I was literally at the edge of snapping her. Why the hell am I asking her to help in the first place?!!!

Oh..forgot, I was going to use her to get to him, it'd be awkward if I suddenly approached him outta nowhere.

"Alrighty, why not" She finally stopped walking and turned to me "But in return, ya have to do somethin too" She leaned forward breaching the distance I was maintaining.

"Oye, don't get too  close, your pheromones" I scolded her and covered my nose with a handkerchief, only to notice my key inside her shirt, hanging to the chain she was wearing in her neck "You're carrying that around?"I blushed and scolded her right away again.

"Ofc I am, it's precious to me" She smiled tucking it properly inside her shirt.

"Geez.." I frowned even though I wasn't that mad "Come to think of it, don't most alpha women have small chest? Why are you stacked like that, is it even real?" what am I even saying, that's totally inappropriate!!! 

"Heh? ya wanna touch and check for yer self?" She smirked, IDIOT! you're supposed to deny that and get embarrassed or something!!
Just how shameless is she!?

"Stop that perv..So? what do you want in return?" I asked, she came closer again and I tried to push her back "Oye! didn't I tell you! Your pheromones.."

"Ya won't like it if I said it outloud" She shrugged, I gulped, well it could be risky to have this pervert say anything outloud. Jeez....fine...I lent her my ear "Ye'll hafta try on lingerie for me" She whispered and I cracked a nerve.

"I'll crack your head open!!" I gave her head a smackdown

"Just once!!" She almost said it with a puppy face "Just once n I'll help ya through whatever ya say!!" She shamelessly begged.

I'M GONNA KILL HER!! I SERIOUSLY AM!

"If you dare touch me I'll bury you!" I spoke with a fiery aura putting forth my condition too

"I won't touch ya! I promise! I'll just watch!!" She said enthusiastically and I had to shut her loud mouth with both my hands.

"Shutup already!" I sighed "I'll meet up with you in the store room after classes at sharp 2pm, if you're a second late, I'll leave, also make sure no one follows you and you better bring something decent, if it's too perverted, I'll hit you!" I instructed, jeez, no matter how I look at this, this is too dangerous..too risky..she's still an alpha, my fated alpha on top of it.
If she ends up losing control....no not just her, if I lose control too..then I'll be digging my own grave..she even has the key around her neck.. besides it's not even that important to use her for help, I can always approach that whiny lawyer awkwardly.. playing along with her is just too...

"What are ya thinkin?" She asked.

"Say..doesn't it bother you?" I asked honestly "Your presence, I can't bear it at all..you said you love me..but you're not showing any desire towards me...am I the only one bothered by this?!" I sound so desperate, shit, I shouldn't have...I'll just leave before I embarrass myself any further!