Episode 69

"Aoi san?"

"Hm?"

"What is Alex to you?"

"Alex?"

"Yeah"

"He's someone that just gets me and I get him, someone who loves me unconditionally and I love him the same, someone whose been by side and I've been at his.. Someone whose been my family and I'm his"

"What if you were to describe him in one word?"

"One word, huh"

"Yeah"

"If I were to describe him in one word; I'd say he's my soulmate"

She ran whilst huffing, her foot even twisted because of the heel she wore, yet she paid no attention to it and continued to stride up the halls. She took the stairs, not even waiting for the elevator.

"ALEX!"

All she had to do was call his name and he leapt forward, almost jumping onto her in a tight hug and let himself go while she held onto his body weight upon her.
The two remained connected for a long while until she began to notice the bloody clothes he wore. She parted herself from him with a sudden jerk by holding his shoulders.

"Are you hurt?!" She asked him in a panicked manner and he shook his head.

"It's not mine.." He whispered and she gave out a sigh of relief taking him in a hug again.

Zhuang had also arrived though seeing the two he backed off a bit, lowering his head. It seemed as if the only person who could ever console Alex was Aoi. He realized, this wasn't the moment to be feeling envious and so he backed away.

Once the two had calmed down, Zhuang brought them some coffee from the machine. Alex's eyes were pretty much swollen after telling the two what had happened back in Liliya's apartment.
Zhuang was furious as to why he'd go there without telling either of them.
Aoi gestured him not to express his anger otherwise it'll make things worst.

"Aoi, what if he dies..." A horrific thought crossed Alex's mind. He almost gave himself a panic attack.

"Alex, baby, listen, focus, I won't let anything happen to him alright? He'll be fine!" She grabbed him by the shoulders, trying to calm him down as he almost began to hyperventilate.

Zhuang was just as worried, though he knew right now he was of no use, so he remained silent. A phone call made him finally move away to talk for a while.

"Was it Natsu?" Aoi asked once Zhuang came back.

"Yeah, We left without telling him much, I promised I'll give an explanation to him but for now he's watching over Adrian" Zhuang told.

A doctor stepped out of the operation theater and Alex almost leapt forward at her.

"MY BROTHER.. IS HE?" Alex found himself surprised at his own words. Did he really call him brother?!
Does he already believe in those words?

"He lost a lot of blood, we have tried our best but we'll need blood urgently" The doctor conveyed.

"Then do it!" Alex got a bit frantic but Aoi held him back.

"It's just, his blood group is AB negative, it's a rare type, so it's not easy to find" The doctor said.

"I'm AB negative, I'll do it" Aoi said.

"Aoi" Alex turned around clinging to her "Are you sure?"

Aoi smiled and kissed his forehead "You called him brother right? Your brother is my brother" She said and let go of Alex following the doctor.